Kelly Services
www.kellyservices.com Troy, MI 5000+ Employees

Highs and Lows of Temp. Work

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Lexington, MA

ProsAs a leading temp. corporation working at Kelly Services will allow you the opportunity to dip your toe into many different businesses and industries you might not be able to otherwise.

ConsJob satisfaction has a lot to do with your supervisors back at Kelly Corporate. As a temp. worker you are imminently replaceable and are almost always the lowest man on the totem pole.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your temp. employees and take the time to address their issues.

welcoming professional atmospher

Document Review Attorney (Former Employee)
    Troy, MI

I worked at Kelly Services as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: The placement coordinator for attorney positions is very personable, intelligent and professional. The coordinator who is not an attorney,… Cons: Like many other temporary services in the legal field the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Kelly Services OCG Field Technician

Field Technician (Current Employee)
    New Orleans, LA

I have been working at Kelly Services as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Kelly Services is a great company to work for. Cons: Available work can be slow at times. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Kelly Services.

Worked for Kelly Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kelly Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kelly Services CEO Carl T. Camden. All reviews posted anonymously by Kelly Services employees.