Kelly Services

www.kellyservices.com
There are newer employer reviews for Kelly Services

Better than most recruiters!

Former Employee - Attorney
Former Employee - Attorney

I worked at Kelly Services as a contractor (more than 5 years)

Pros

Payroll is every week, timekeeping system is efficient, support staff are pleasant, and benefits are not bad.

Cons

Like most staffing agencies, benefits such as vacation days are not offered until a set number of hours or weeks are worked. This can hard to earn when assignments are short in duration.

Have more communication between industry divisions, as someone who has worked for the legal division may also be useful in financial and other divisions.

917 Other Employee Reviews for Kelly Services (View Most Recent)

They are a very helpful and responsive company.

Former Employee - Temporary Worker In A Variety of Settings in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Temporary Worker In A Variety of Settings in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Kelly Services part-time (more than an year)

Pros

They always had appropriate assignments for me. I liked the flexibility of doing temp work. They were able to put me to work quickly and keep me busy.
    I appreciated being able to change my days/hours of availability to accommodate my personal life.

Cons

I had no negative experience with them. They always kept their promises to me.
    As a temporary worker, I felt they really cared about me.
    Once again the flexibility was real plus.

I have no advice to offer.

I really enjoyed my time on contract. It is great employment when you are unable to get a permanent job opportunity.

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Kelly Services as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

For those who only want a short-term assignment, being on contract is perfect. If you need a job and are unable to obtain permanent employment, being on contract is a perfect way to continue employment until you find that one "perfect" job.

Cons

Contracts don't last forever. I would like to see more Contract-Temp-to-Hire jobs through this company. When your contract is complete, they cannot guarantee employment replacement.

I would love to see more opportunities to work in a mobile environment either within the contract location or work from home.

There are newer employer reviews for Kelly Services