KellyMitchell Group

www.kellymitchell.com
  www.kellymitchell.com
There are newer employer reviews for KellyMitchell Group

Kelly Mitchell Group was supportive, professional, and responsive - I recommend them without reservation!

Former Employee - Business Analyst (Technology Team) in Minneapolis, MN
Former Employee - Business Analyst (Technology Team) in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at KellyMitchell Group

Pros

1. Good fit: they seem truly commited to ensuring the role is an ideal fit for the contractor, as well as the team/company. That isn't the case at other agencies I've used.

2. Respect: my views, and concerns, were treated with urgency, if needed, and handled in a timely and profesional, yet alos kind, manner.

3. Communication: again, I've never worked with an agency as responsive as KM. They exceeded my expectations in every scenario.

4. Discreet & Caring: due to personal/family reasons, I had to leave the contract before my official "end" date. They were not only understanding, but also thoughtful and empathetic regarding my situation. I've never been treated so well, by an agency, and it meant a lot to me.

In summary, I felt like I was more then a "person filling a seat" for them. They treated me as a unique individual, and seemed genuinely concerned about how I was doing at all stages. Other agencies treat you well in the "sales" portion of the relationship, but once you are on-site, their treatment changes and you are not their priority. Kelly Mitchell was consistently wonderful!

Also - the welcome gift basket (with a truly nice shirt included), and networking opportunities, were wonderful too! Again, I have respect and appreciation for the agency, and everyone I met at the Twin Cities office. I miss them!

Cons

Kelly Mitchell Group isn't as large as other technology staffing agencies, so they aren't as well known, and there is a lack of awareness from those in leadership roles, based on my experiences. So, there's not an automatic "respect factor" like with other, well-known & established companies. That dynamic will change, as long as KM keeps treating their contractors well, and spreads the word!

My experience was positive, so I would recommend you continue to be supportive of your contractors, like you were with me. I wish you all the best as you grow in the twin cities area, and make more connections with hiring managers.

72 Other Employee Reviews for KellyMitchell Group (View Most Recent)

My experience at Kelly Michell Group has been excellant.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group

Pros

1. Great communication
    2. Caring attitude
    3. Personable

Cons

I would like to have contact with the recruiter on a montly basis just to update current contract status and possible future assignments.

Courteous, Prompt and expressively communicative bunch of folks in turn driving towards a satisfied employee.

Current Employee - Business Manager
    Current Employee - Business Manager

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group

Pros

1. The key to connect an employee with the employer is effective and prompt communication and in my interactions with KMG -- they deliver.
    2. Transparent process and implementation - being treated equally and openly by staff assures confidence in back office processing.

Cons

More interactions with all levels of management, that will help build a stronger bond as well as share vision of the KMG's growth - even if it is just an email communique. Employees like to hear success stories and future opportunities! Engaging them for e.g. on a quarterly company email providing updates or accomplishments for that quarter or what is in the pipeline in the coming months, helps connect more deeply.

There are newer employer reviews for KellyMitchell Group