KellyMitchell Group

www.kellymitchell.com
There are newer employer reviews for KellyMitchell Group

KellyMitchell cares about their employees.

Current Employee - Data Analyst in Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - Data Analyst in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group full-time (less than a year)

Pros

They are concerned with the well-being of their employees and stand by them if there are problems at the workplace location.

Cons

I don't make the same amount of money as my male equivalent from another agency. He makes $12/hr more than me and I taught him everything.

It's hard to report to 4 different people. Also, I believe my pay should be equal to my male equivalent.

81 Other Employee Reviews for KellyMitchell Group (View Most Recent)

How I satisfied with KellyMitchel Group

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

KellyMitchell Group has very good connections with local businesses. They know what the businesses are looking for the employment. They make connections with talented people who has good skills and experience but can not find the job themselves or can not get the job offers after interview for some reasons. They found the client for me and I have very good job now.

Cons

I can not say anything negative about working at KellyMitchell Group. They offer a good job, a good location, a good client, compensation and benefits.

Please find more affordable medical insurance

Super conscientious staff that offer up relevant positions and guide you through the employment process easily.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group as a contractor

Pros

They contacted me about a great opportunity that I ended up taking. Market research is such a large field that most recruiters offer up completely irrelevant positions. KellyMitchell knew what they were recruiting for and that was a breath of fresh air!! They also seem to have a very professional and personable staff with high worker morale. They interface well with prospective recruits as well as the companies they are recruiting for; KellyMitchell has excellent client management skills.

Cons

KellyMitchell is not well known (yet).

Work on brand awareness!!

There are newer employer reviews for KellyMitchell Group