How I satisfied with KellyMitchel Group

Current Contractor - Business Analyst in Minneapolis, MN
Current Contractor - Business Analyst in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

KellyMitchell Group has very good connections with local businesses. They know what the businesses are looking for the employment. They make connections with talented people who has good skills and experience but can not find the job themselves or can not get the job offers after interview for some reasons. They found the client for me and I have very good job now.

Cons

I can not say anything negative about working at KellyMitchell Group. They offer a good job, a good location, a good client, compensation and benefits.

Advice to Management

Please find more affordable medical insurance

Other Employee Reviews for KellyMitchell Group

1. Super conscientious staff that offer up relevant positions and guide you through the employment process easily.

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group as a contractor

Pros

They contacted me about a great opportunity that I ended up taking. Market research is such a large field that most recruiters offer up completely irrelevant positions. KellyMitchell knew what they were recruiting for and that was a breath of fresh air!! They also seem to have a very professional and personable staff with high worker morale. They interface well with prospective recruits as well as the companies they are recruiting for; KellyMitchell has excellent client management skills.

Cons

KellyMitchell is not well known (yet).

Advice to Management

Work on brand awareness!!

2. My experience with Kelly Mitchell Group is overall a positive one

Former Employee - Software Release Coordinator in Minneapolis, MN
    Former Employee - Software Release Coordinator in Minneapolis, MN

Pros

Kelly Mitchell group does a good job of finding positions that match your interests and skills. Good pre and post interview preperation Very friendly and helpful staff at the Minneapolis location They seem to care about you as a person and not just another seat to fill (followups throughout contract to make sure you are happy) Work with some larger well known companies in the Minneapolis area Decent benefit package (health, dental, 401K) should you choose it.

Cons

Not very aggressive in finding another placement after a contract ends Not super well known by other companies in Minneapolis They mostly work on contract and contract to hire positions, no perm placement