KellyMitchell Group

There are newer employer reviews for KellyMitchell Group

Great Opportunities

Current Employee - Project Management Contractor in Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - Project Management Contractor in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I was very impressed with the professionalism and polish demonstrated by the Kelly Mitchell team. From the beginning everyone was friendly and accommodating. They took the time to meet with me personally and to discover my strengths as a potential employee. There are a lot of opportunities and Kelly Mitchell Group works with some of the top companies in this area.

Cons

Because of a technical glitch my resume was not uploaded correctly into the database through the website, although I had received a confirmation e-mail. This problem was corrected through follow-up within a few days.

71 Other Employee Reviews for KellyMitchell Group (View Most Recent)

How I satisfied with KellyMitchel Group

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

KellyMitchell Group has very good connections with local businesses. They know what the businesses are looking for the employment. They make connections with talented people who has good skills and experience but can not find the job themselves or can not get the job offers after interview for some reasons. They found the client for me and I have very good job now.

Cons

I can not say anything negative about working at KellyMitchell Group. They offer a good job, a good location, a good client, compensation and benefits.

Please find more affordable medical insurance

KellyMitchell cares about their employees.

Current Employee - Data Analyst in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Data Analyst in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

They are concerned with the well-being of their employees and stand by them if there are problems at the workplace location.

Cons

I don't make the same amount of money as my male equivalent from another agency. He makes $12/hr more than me and I taught him everything.

It's hard to report to 4 different people. Also, I believe my pay should be equal to my male equivalent.

There are newer employer reviews for KellyMitchell Group