There are newer employer reviews for KellyMitchell Group

Kelly Mitchell is awesome, awesome on boarding process, they genuinely care about you and help you succeed!

Current Employee - Business Analyst
Current Employee - Business Analyst

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group as a contractor

Pros

From the beginning Nicole at Kelly Mitchell was amazing, she helped me understand the position, prepare well for it, answered all questions I had and setup the interview with the client and I ended up getting the job. She is simply amazing! Josh her manager was there on the first day I star ted with the client and also helped out a lot with any questions and both of them are awesome! The on boarding process with Kelly Mitchell was flat out the best on boarding I have ever been a part of. I even got a personally written out card from the CEO of KM welcoming me to the company.

Cons

None, everything went really well, I am really happy with Kelly Mitchell!

Keep doing what your doing, you guys have a great company and are amazing!

59 Other Employee Reviews for KellyMitchell Group (View Most Recent)

Proud to be a part of the KellyMitchell team (and a wearer of the KM green)!

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

At KellyMitchell, I am surrounded by a team of passionate people with vision and purpose. KM is loaded with opportunities for its employees to grow professionally, and I learn something new every day – about myself, about our industry, about better ways of doing what we do! We grow our business by connecting awesome people with excellent clients – what an exciting thing to be a part of every day!

Cons

Nothing negative to report about my experience with KellyMitchell. As with any company, we face our fair share of challenges, but we work through them together as a cohesive, innovative and optimistic team who won't settle for anything less than the best.

Keep sharing your vision and excitement with us – it is so motivating to be part of a team that has high expectations for itself and knows where it’s going!

Haven't heard back from recruiter- keeps starting same conversation again and again

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group as a contractor

Pros

Not sure ye- haven't heard back in weeks in regards to tangible opportunities

Cons

- The recruiter I spoke to seemed to be disinterested in finding a position for me
    - The recruiter kept saying how they have a lot of positions, but couldn't name any concrete ones relevant to me, or success he had in placing people.
    - He asked me to call him back twice, and I left voicemails, which were unreturned.

Hire staff who are aware of the field, know their job, and are genuinely interested in helping candidates.

There are newer employer reviews for KellyMitchell Group

Worked for KellyMitchell Group? Contribute to the Community!