There are newer employer reviews for KellyMitchell Group

Kelly Mitchell is awesome, awesome on boarding process, they genuinely care about you and help you succeed!

Current Contractor - Business Analyst
Current Contractor - Business Analyst

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group as a contractor

Pros

From the beginning Nicole at Kelly Mitchell was amazing, she helped me understand the position, prepare well for it, answered all questions I had and setup the interview with the client and I ended up getting the job. She is simply amazing! Josh her manager was there on the first day I star ted with the client and also helped out a lot with any questions and both of them are awesome! The on boarding process with Kelly Mitchell was flat out the best on boarding I have ever been a part of. I even got a personally written out card from the CEO of KM welcoming me to the company.

Cons

None, everything went really well, I am really happy with Kelly Mitchell!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing, you guys have a great company and are amazing!

reviews filtered by
  1. Proud to be a part of the KellyMitchell team (and a wearer of the KM green)!

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

At KellyMitchell, I am surrounded by a team of passionate people with vision and purpose. KM is loaded with opportunities for its employees to grow professionally, and I learn something new every day – about myself, about our industry, about better ways of doing what we do! We grow our business by connecting awesome people with excellent clients – what an exciting thing to be a part of every day!

Cons

Nothing negative to report about my experience with KellyMitchell. As with any company, we face our fair share of challenges, but we work through them together as a cohesive, innovative and optimistic team who won't settle for anything less than the best.

Advice to Management

Keep sharing your vision and excitement with us – it is so motivating to be part of a team that has high expectations for itself and knows where it’s going!

Pays well, poor management

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Good compensation on the sales side of the organization (recruiting, sales, account management, etc.). Great co-workers to building lasting future friendships.

Cons

Offers little to no professional development. Company doesn't care if people quit because they are unhappy, huge turnover rates. People are promoted because they are well liked, not because they have the skills necessary to manage. Zero people management abilities has led to blame of failure on the recruiters rather than the manager in charge of them. Hard company to work for and be happy at the end of the day. No job stability.

Advice to Management

Manage the STL office better. Train your managers to understand individual needs rather than bark unsuccessful orders. Offer training programs and have retention plans and well as recruiter perks for potential seniority. Just because someone may have had success in their previous role, don't promote to a position where they are managing 10 individuals without any training. Don't keep changing business plan of attack, none of it is ever good for the majority of employees with the direction you are currently taking the company.

There are newer employer reviews for KellyMitchell Group