There are newer employer reviews for KellyMitchell Group

They listened to what I wanted in a career and worked to make it happen.

Current Employee - Sharepoint Analyst in Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - Sharepoint Analyst in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Responsive, well-connected, established, excellent benefits, present with me throughout contract.

Cons

I wasn't sure when to look for new job so I'd have one when current contract ended.

Advice to Management

More contact with contractors towards end of contract. Some of us are nervous Nelly's and need our hands held. More assurance that there will be another job on the horizon. Each contractor is unique and some need more attention than others.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Wonderful Experience!

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group

Pros

Very personable and professional staff members. The recruiters are both responsive and helpful. I was blown away by the level of attention they give to their job seekers. The recruiters go over and beyond their roles and help each client find the best fit in their job search. This is a wonderful company that truly understands the importance of excellent customer service and care!

Cons

None! This was a great experience!!

2. Best level of service from a recruiter...even though I didn't get the job.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at KellyMitchell Group full-time

Pros

I had the opportunity to work with Nicole Bonniwell, Technical Recruiter in Minneapolis for a position at Target. Nicole followed up with me at every step of the interview process. Most recruiters contact you, submit your resume and you never hear from them again. Nicole called me on Friday's even if there was no update in the hiring process. I felt very comfortable with her level of knowledge of the client and that she was providing me everything that I needed.

Cons

I did not experience any Cons

Advice to Management

If you have taught Nicole Bonniwell how to do her job...great work! If she is self-taught, management needs to learn exactly how she manages her day and her contacts. After speaking with recruiters every week, Nicole is the best that has ever contacted me...great work ethic, knowledgeable and a hard worker.