KellyOCG

kellyocg.com

It's a MAN's World...

Recruiter (Former Employee) Remote, OR

ProsPerks to work remote from home

ConsIt's WHO you know. It's Man-ruled work environment. Lack of diversity and no desire to promote diverse employees. Low pay. Micromanagement. HIGH turnover.

Advice to Senior ManagementReview your management team. You have 3/4 of the management MEN! Yet the rest of the workforce who do pull the billing from partners (RPOs) are women.

It was disgusting to observe how many women were let go, yet men favored and even offered promotions, while their performance record was LOWER compared to those who were let go.

Nothing good to say about the company. What goes around - comes around ten-fold - it's all in Karma and how you operate the company.

Work hard, people are committed, growth

I have been working at KellyOCG full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: KellyOCG is gaining new clients continuously so provides opportunity to learn… Cons: Can be long hours, last minute client requests and creativity… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to recognize your employees, push tools out and keep… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to get your foot in the door

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at KellyOCG full-time for less than a year

Pros: Lots of training, lots of growth opportunities, flexible scheduling Cons: I would like to be paid more, as would everyone Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on KellyOCG.

Worked for KellyOCG? Contribute to the Community!