KellyOCG

kellyocg.com

Lack of stability, total misuse of the term "flex employee"

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI was a recent college graduate and this was my first job post-graduation; they hired me on rather quickly. I was fortunate to get experience working with multiple clients, multiple client systems, and different recruiting processes. This helped me get a lot of experience rather quickly, which helped me obtain my current job with a different company. Most of my direct supervisors and managers were great, upper manager was not nice. The one time they told me I was being laid off from the client I worked on they did help me find a similar position within the company for a different client.

ConsI worked there for almost a year and a half and was considered a "flex' employee the whole time, which really meant a temp worker. There was nothing ''flex' about my schedule. I worked a typical M-F 8-5 like everyone else; the only time flex really came into the picture was when work was short and they 'flexed' my hours down. I was not eligible for benefits, which I made known to my manager, but got excuse after excuse why I could not be made a permanent employee. I got shifted from programs and positions a few times. Seniority never went with you when you changed programs or positions, so if you got shifted to something new, you were back at the end of the line trying to become a permanent employee. You also get paid way less when you're a flex than a permanent employee and both are doing the same exact job. The worst employees who worked the least always seemed to be the managers favorites. They are constantly losing clients to other RPOs.

Advice to Senior ManagementRetain your hardworking employees and do not make them wait around forever to get benefits. Many good people leave for this sole reason alone.

It's a MAN's World...

Recruiter (Former Employee) Remote, OR

I worked at KellyOCG full-time for less than a year

Pros: Perks to work remote from home Cons: It's WHO you know. It's Man-ruled work environment. Lack of diversity… Advice to Senior Management: Review your management team. You have 3/4 of the management MEN! Yet the rest of the workforce who do pull the billing from partners (RPOs)… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Work hard, people are committed, growth

I have been working at KellyOCG full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: KellyOCG is gaining new clients continuously so provides opportunity to learn… Cons: Can be long hours, last minute client requests and creativity… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to recognize your employees, push tools out and keep… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on KellyOCG.

Worked for KellyOCG? Contribute to the Community!