There are newer employer reviews for KellyOCG

Recruiting at GE Healthcare Account via Kelly OCG? Two Thumbs Down

Former Employee - Sr. Recruiter  in  Milwaukee, WI
Former Employee - Sr. Recruiter in Milwaukee, WI

I worked at KellyOCG full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

remote/ virtual opportunities. on-site client is GE Healthcare and the client is great to work with. high recruiter turnover rate, which opens doors to advancement, but if you are a high performer-- forget about advancement opps. They like to keep high performers in the same role because they are hard to replace.

Cons

I've work here for 3 years and went through 4 managers. Finally left this place a month ago. Micro managers. Inexperienced leadership team with no leadership and employee development experience. limited opportunities for advancement for people who perform. Bonuses are base on total team efforts, meaning the best performers receive the same raise and bonuses as the poor performers. Salaries are almost 20% less than market rates of professionals at other organizations. Immature managers who, instead of finding solutions to internal organizational issues, sets up employees they don't like to get laid off by playing office politics. Req load is high ( 45 to 1 ) ratio compared to other organizations. Lacks diversity. If you are searching for a place to work for the long term, search elsewhere. Management team are quick to throw recruiters under the bus at all costs just to keep the GE client account.

Train employees well enough so they perform at their best, treat them well enough so they don't want to leave. Evaluate current leadership team and replace them with competent leaders. There is a reason why 95% ( 37 recruiters) of the best Sr. Recruiters left this account in the last year. Management team are quick to throw employees under the bus for client issues.

13 Other Employee Reviews for KellyOCG (View Most Recent)

Would love to always be a Kelly Girl

Current Employee - Vendor Management Coordinator  in  Thousand Oaks, CA
    Current Employee - Vendor Management Coordinator in Thousand Oaks, CA

I have been working at KellyOCG full-time for more than a year

Pros

Location, Teamwork, Leadership, Global, Perks, Pay, everything!

Cons

Hard to find this position in my area.

Help your employees always move up in the company, and help them find positions if/when their contracts expire. The team and coworkers I have are dedicated Kelly workers and want to keep it that way! ;)

Lack of stability, total misuse of the term "flex employee"

I worked at KellyOCG full-time for more than a year

Pros

I was a recent college graduate and this was my first job post-graduation; they hired me on rather quickly. I was fortunate to get experience working with multiple clients, multiple client systems, and different recruiting processes. This helped me get a lot of experience rather quickly, which helped me obtain my current job with a different company. Most of my direct supervisors and managers were great, upper manager was not nice. The one time they told me I was being laid off from the client I worked on they did help me find a similar position within the company for a different client.

Cons

I worked there for almost a year and a half and was considered a "flex' employee the whole time, which really meant a temp worker. There was nothing ''flex' about my schedule. I worked a typical M-F 8-5 like everyone else; the only time flex really came into the picture was when work was short and they 'flexed' my hours down. I was not eligible for benefits, which I made known to my manager, but got excuse after excuse why I could not be made a permanent employee. I got shifted from programs and positions a few times. Seniority never went with you when you changed programs or positions, so if you got shifted to something new, you were back at the end of the line trying to become a permanent employee. You also get paid way less when you're a flex than a permanent employee and both are doing the same exact job. The worst employees who worked the least always seemed to be the managers favorites. They are constantly losing clients to other RPOs.

Retain your hardworking employees and do not make them wait around forever to get benefits. Many good people leave for this sole reason alone.

There are newer employer reviews for KellyOCG

Worked for KellyOCG? Contribute to the Community!