Kelway
www.kelway.co.uk London, United Kingdom 500 to 999 Employees

Kelway is an entrepreneurial business!

Account Director (Sales) (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

ProsGreat atmosphere, very entrepreneurial business with a flat management structure and open door policy of stake holders in the business. Career investment in terms of training.

ConsBecause of the growth of the company through organic and acquisitions on occasions some colleagues do not fully understand the breadth of the Kelway offering.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work on terms of strategic acquisitions.

Flexible working at Kelway

Marketing Department (Current Employee)
    London, England (UK)

I have been working at Kelway part-time for less than a year

Pros: I have found Kelway to be a flexible employer who have worked with me to ensure I can manage the needs of my role… Cons: Sometimes wish I had a designated desk to work on.… Advice to Senior Management: Continue offering flexible hours to all employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Poor experience,never felt part of the company

Field Engineer (Former Employee)
    Huntingdon, England (UK)

I worked at Kelway full-time for less than a year

Pros: Reasonable pay and conditions for job role Cons: No communication,never made welcome and not much honesty from management Advice to Senior Management: Treat employees with more respect No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Kelway.

Worked for Kelway? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kelway reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kelway CEO Phil Doye. All reviews posted anonymously by Kelway employees.