Kenan Advantage Group

www.thekag.com

Best benefits and flexible family time

Current Employee - Driver  in  Wando, SC
Current Employee - Driver in Wando, SC

Pros

Kenan has great benefits and the Wando terminal dispatch works very well with the drivers on scheduling and the amount of work. For the most part we are personable, and not a number.

Cons

Drivers arent taking much pride and are not told too. Some come to work in dirty clothes and still allowed to work, our trucks dont get washed as often as they should. Mechanics are dictating what we do, example, someone didnt roll up the garden hose so now they lock it up in the shop. little petty stuff. What are we Adults or children? One person forgets and we all pay for it.

Step into the shop sometime. Approach drivers about writing their stick readings on the tanks with their greasy gloves which goes on all the time and looks tacky. We should have some type of dress code other than just long pants and normal PPE.

Other reviews for Kenan Advantage Group

My experience is a good one. Company has always been there for me.

Current Employee - Scheduler  in  North Canton, OH
    Current Employee - Scheduler in North Canton, OH

Pros

The pay is good, I feel like I am cared about as an employee and not just a number. Excellent benefits.

Cons

Actually, I don't really have any right now

I have tremendous respect for my supervisor. She always listens to what we have to say and, even if she doesn't agree or our suggestions won't work, she tells us why. She is always behind us if we make a mistake even though we may have to get some kind of disciplinary action.

Advantage..or disadvantage?

Pros

there are decent benefits
    most people are there are friendly
    given many responsibilities, the chance to keep busy makes it less horrible

Cons

the 10 hour shifts are unbearable, especially since employees are on a salary and therefore no overtime payment is given.
    underpaid for the amount of work being done and the hours at work
    training was lacking, with little hope of moving up
    they seem to only hire people through word of mouth so instead of hiring people who actually desire the job, they hire friends and family who just need to pay their bills.

There are newer employer reviews for Kenan Advantage Group.

Worked for Kenan Advantage Group? Contribute to the Community!