Kenexa
www.kenexa.com Wayne, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good place to work

RPO (Current Employee)

ProsYou are given the opportunity to work on projects that are challenging and interesting. One day is rarely the same as the other.

ConsThe company is growing quickly and some procedures and management level staff struggle to keep up. There can be confused messaging and overly complex processes and systems.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to focus on developing your middle management layer and providing opportunities for individual contributors to move up. They already know your culture and market.

Kenexa Is not what it seems. way to much work for too little pay

Project Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Kenexa full-time for less than a year

Pros: people people people people people Cons: everything else. terrible management in the munich office. intrigues. talking… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

No worldwide strategy, with a frat boy sales culture

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Kenexa full-time for more than a year

Pros: Unstructured, fun people, not advantageous to have attended a great… Cons: Unstructured, undependable managers, few academic stars in ranks. A personality cult built around an charisma-poor… Advice to Senior Management: If making friends really replaces the organizational structure, eliminate home office work and bring employee… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Kenexa.

Worked for Kenexa? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kenexa reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kenexa CEO Rudy Karsan Sr. All reviews posted anonymously by Kenexa employees.