Kenexa
www.kenexa.com Wayne, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great Opportunities at a Cost

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Lincoln, NE

ProsGreat people.
Work Schedule can be flexible and you have the ability to work from home. (You may have to juggle 60 hours of work per week though)

ConsRecognition is heavily lacking.

Work/Life Balance is non-existent.

If you are good at your job you are punished with more work and responsibility while others that are not as good skate, but will eventually get laid off.

For an HR company they are very poor at HR practices. Whenever Senior Management would address us I left the meeting disgusted and hating my job even more.

Software engineers and developers are not given adequate specs to program software. A lot of time is wasted on rework.

I have witnessed a lot of good old boy hiring practices. Where someone gets hired to management and then they bring a friend or two along.

It was so difficult to take vacation because there was so much work and not enough people to cover it.

Advice to Senior ManagementCare about your employees. Realize that there are people working their asses off and really care about Kenexa. Eventually people burn out and figure out they can find another job that isn't so stressful and pays the same or better. With a lot less hours.

Growing public company

Senior Program Manager (Current Employee)
    Boston, MA

I have been working at Kenexa

Pros: wonderful local team job stability work-life balance Cons: inconsistent merit and performance compensation Top performers get a "lottery ticket"… Advice to Senior Management: Have more people out in the field determining the market needs and usability needs with the client s not yet signed on. Develop user friendly… More

Kenexa has offered me me growth personally.

Project Manager (Current Employee)
    Lincoln, NE

I have been working at Kenexa

Pros: Work Flexibility &Team work to get things done. Cons: Communications between Management and team needs to improve Clear expectations and… More
There are newer reviews on Kenexa.

Worked for Kenexa? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kenexa reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kenexa CEO Rudy Karsan Sr. All reviews posted anonymously by Kenexa employees.