Kennametal
www.kennametal.com Latrobe, PA 5000+ Employees

Great place to learn the ropes of business.

Marketing Intern (Former Employee)
Latrobe, PA

ProsIt's a very innovative company. It prides itself on hiring the best employees within their fields. I strives to be the best in its industry. Good people to work with, who always try to help in any way. They were also very personable.

ConsThe company is a little old school with their hierarchy structure. A lot of their processes in various departments are slow and bureaucratic. The location is also not too great if you want to be in a metropolitan area. The hiring process was a debacle. It was a bad first impression of how they conduct business. I also had very little direction. It didn't seem like my superiors thought about what to do with me before I got there.

Advice to Senior ManagementMove things along quicker. Stop having lengthy, time-wasting meetings about every little thing.

Very helpful and educational

IT Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Kennametal

Pros: The staff are great people to work with. They are very understanding of everything and only want… Cons: Work days can be long Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Exciting place to work with a lot of opportunities to learn

Associate Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Kennametal

Pros: Good workplace, good management, excellent colleagues and quick improvement and… Cons: Less starting salary when compared to other similar places, Colleagues are of the 35-60 age category… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Kennametal.

Worked for Kennametal? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kennametal reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kennametal CEO Carlos M. Cardoso. All reviews posted anonymously by Kennametal employees.