Kennametal

www.kennametal.com
  www.kennametal.com
There are newer employer reviews for Kennametal

Kennametal is a great place to work for.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

I have been working at Kennametal

Pros

The best reason to work at Kennametal is that all employees treat each other as a family members. They help you with anything and everything. Managers recognize the work you do and give you the reward for the great work. You learn really interesting stuff at Kennametal that you wouldn't learn from any college.

Cons

They don't give out relocation housing allowances for interns/ co-op.

79 Other Employee Reviews for Kennametal (View Most Recent)

Great place to learn the ropes of business.

Former Employee - Marketing Intern in Latrobe, PA
    Former Employee - Marketing Intern in Latrobe, PA

I worked at Kennametal

Pros

It's a very innovative company. It prides itself on hiring the best employees within their fields. I strives to be the best in its industry. Good people to work with, who always try to help in any way. They were also very personable.

Cons

The company is a little old school with their hierarchy structure. A lot of their processes in various departments are slow and bureaucratic. The location is also not too great if you want to be in a metropolitan area. The hiring process was a debacle. It was a bad first impression of how they conduct business. I also had very little direction. It didn't seem like my superiors thought about what to do with me before I got there.

Move things along quicker. Stop having lengthy, time-wasting meetings about every little thing.

Very helpful and educational

Current Employee - IT Analyst in Latrobe, PA
    Current Employee - IT Analyst in Latrobe, PA

I have been working at Kennametal

Pros

The staff are great people to work with. They are very understanding of everything and only want the best for you. If you are a motivated individual the sky is the limit for you.

Cons

Work days can be long

There are newer employer reviews for Kennametal