Kennametal
www.kennametal.com Latrobe, PA 5000+ Employees

Kennametal - A Great Place to Work

Latrobe, PA

ProsGreat location(except for young, singles)! Global opportunities. Very fair pay and benefits. Management understanding of work/life balance. Great people to work with.

ConsLack of standard processes. Influence of IT on the operation of the business. Somewhat engineering led company at the expense of being customer oriented.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the focus on the customer and the company financials. Provide clearer vision of overall strategy and direction for the company.

Mr and Miss-managment

Greenfield, MA

I have been working at Kennametal

Pros: The pay is adiquate and the benifits are up there, all due to a union… Cons: Working for a plant manager who is more interested in corprate image and not real operation of the one plant. His corprate image style forces… Advice to Senior Management: Advice for Carlos. You have put in place a plant manager who has failed at every other job he has had and is failing here,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

The Plant Manager From Hell

Greenfield, MA

I have been working at Kennametal

Pros: Getting a pay check every 2 weeks, good health insurance,… Cons: Very little communication from Latrobe to us, poor communication from the plant manager - does not want to settle grievances, so everything is going to… Advice to Senior Management: Start getting involved with the people and find out how it's really… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Kennametal.

Worked for Kennametal? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kennametal reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kennametal CEO Carlos M. Cardoso. All reviews posted anonymously by Kennametal employees.