Kennametal
www.kennametal.com Latrobe, PA 5000+ Employees

If you like change, this is your place

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Kennametal

ProsKennametal had good benefits. Decent pay, and was an interesting place to work (depending on the division you are in).

ConsParent company was constantly changing management of the different divisions, crappy raises, and I had a terrible manager. No communication until after things are already decided.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the people at the bottom. Do things to show them that you actually care about what is going on. The people make the company.

Good Place to work if you bargain hard for your money

Infrastructure (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Kennametal

Pros: 9am - 5pm job lots of onsite opportunities Cons: Low take home salary , but very fat CTC Advice to Senior Management: Show some respect to your employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good overall experience as an intern

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Kennametal

Pros: friendly environment and good for personal growth Cons: colleagues are too old and can't hold new ideas Advice to Senior Management: bring some young people to the team More

There are newer reviews on Kennametal.

Worked for Kennametal? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kennametal reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kennametal CEO Carlos M. Cardoso. All reviews posted anonymously by Kennametal employees.