Kennedy Health System
www.kennedyhealth.org Cherry Hill, NJ 1000 to 5000 Employees

It's not a terrible place to work - I've worked in better and worse places

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)

I have been working at Kennedy Health System

ProsKennedy has great benefits including a substantial tuition reimbursement plan. The healthcare plan is pretty limited though and to get the full benefit you have to go to a Kennedy doctor and hospital.

ConsLike I said in the pros, the healthcare plan could be better and allow employees to choose where they want to receive their healthcare vs using a Kennedy hospital.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend more time on the units to see what is really happening. Ask the employees how to make things better. We are the ones working with patients and we understand what isn't working and have good ideas to make things better.

No respect

I have been working at Kennedy Health System

Pros: Competitive pay rates for their employees Cons: The floors and ED are under staffed, which puts patients… Advice to Senior Management: The majority of management at Cherry Hill are horrible and don't have a clue, they need to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Don't work for Kennedy!

I have been working at Kennedy Health System

Pros: Good tuition reimbursement rates, good health benefits (except vision) Cons: Incompetent management, lack of support from supervisors, lack of recognition for quality patient care, management making promises and… Advice to Senior Management: Stop being passive aggressive and treat all of your employees with a high level of respect. When your employees are working hard to take… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Kennedy Health System.

Worked for Kennedy Health System? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kennedy Health System reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kennedy Health System CEO Joseph W. Devine. All reviews posted anonymously by Kennedy Health System employees.