Kennedy Krieger Institute
www.kennedykrieger.org Baltimore, MD 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good place for learning and building connections

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Baltimore, MD

ProsA good place to build relationships with some very smart people. Excellent resources in the form of classes/libraries/study groups through Johns Hopkins University.

ConsBeing a small Institute it is very hierarchial with alot of inside politics. Difficult to have any form of career growth. In research labs, your experience depends entirely on your PI as he/she defines the lab ethics & environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementFigure out ways to improve career growth opportunities in research labs to stem the attrition rate and improve quality of research.

Great kids, very standards and LOADS of Favortism

Patient Care Technician (Current Employee)

I have been working at Kennedy Krieger Institute full-time for less than a year

Pros: Kennedy has many caring staff members that really love the children. It isn't a big hospital at all so if you like to work somewhere… Cons: There is HUGE corruption in upper management. They like who they like and that's the way it is. Don't expect any major favors unless they… Advice to Senior Management: PLEASE get it together and start paying attention. Stop gossiping like five year olds and start watching the people who aren't doing there job, or… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Best benefits package of any company

I have been working at Kennedy Krieger Institute

Pros: The benefits & the rewarding work that we do. … Cons: Time off isn't always easy to come by, we are… Advice to Senior Management: Rotating weekends like back in the old days should be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Kennedy Krieger Institute.

Worked for Kennedy Krieger Institute? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kennedy Krieger Institute reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kennedy Krieger Institute CEO Gary W. Goldstein. All reviews posted anonymously by Kennedy Krieger Institute employees.