There are newer employer reviews for Kenseal Construction Products

Challenging but rewarding

I have been working at Kenseal Construction Products full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

This company offers their employees the autonomy to treat their sales territories and or regions as their own businesses within a business.

Cons

Due to nature of the business, individuals need to be skilled at multi tasking and keeping organized which can cause some not too succeed. Because of the distance between the locations some locations and or staff can feel isolated.

Continue to develop your people by offering training workshops for both the sales and technical aspects of the business. Since this business is so challenging you should continue to prepare the employees in every way to succeed.

17 Other Employee Reviews for Kenseal Construction Products (View Most Recent)

Not bad if you're OK with having your budget raised every year too new incredible heights

Current Employee - Sales Associate  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in New York, NY

I have been working at Kenseal Construction Products full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

the comraderie is very good here. They offer dental insurance, and extras like AFLAC. theyre flexible with paid time off. Management is pretty cool as long as youre really doing what youre supposd to do, and thats SELL.

Cons

some branches seem to lack proper training. hard work seems to go unappreciated, only sales are appreciated. If youre a salesman you better stick with selling and thats that. The health insurance is not that great. I think the salary is very low. Depending on your position you might be happy. Inside sales is the pits here.

inside salesmen are some of the hardest working people in the company, thouhg that depends on location. Management should consider paying them a higher salery because these employees dont have enough time to do proactive sales. Also this company lacks customer service training. Customer service is an extra at this place as long as youre selling youre doing your job. Also consider adding more staff members with shorter shifts.

Kenseal Construction Products Response

Jul 30, 2014Human Resources

Thank you kindly for your comments! We value our employees at Kenseal Construction Products and are constantly exploring the best avenues to provide top tier working conditions for our team members ... More

The best job I've ever had !!

Current Employee - Sales Representative  in  Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Baltimore, MD

Pros

Great pay, great co-workers, and a company who cares.

Cons

Keeping up with the fast pace.

There are newer employer reviews for Kenseal Construction Products

Worked for Kenseal Construction Products? Contribute to the Community!