SWEAT SHOP

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Sarasota, FL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Kerkering Barberio & Co

Pros

Some co-workers
Some shareholders
Location
Provides education for the green ones
Kerkering Barberio was known for it's name, now there is no Mr. Kerkering or Mr. Barberio involved in the company anymore. This is very sad as one in particular made this company what it used to be.

Cons

The ship is sinking and the shareholders have not even handed out the life jackets.
I wish it was like the "old" days when every one got along with each other especially the shareholders. Why does one always want to be boss and act out? Some just can't be happy and want more and want others to be unhappy right along with him.

Too many chiefs. Too much gossiping. Too many secrets. Too many eyes.

Too many people think they can do or say whatever they please just because they are sleeping and/or are friends with their shareholder. It is a double standard around here.

Just let us do our jobs in our used small cubicles that the drawers won't even stay closed.

People that are are blaming management, management can only do as much as the shareholders will allow. Remember who pays management. The shakedown has just started. Until they get control of one shareholder there will be problems. There is no respect for each other. It is all about the money. All respect went out the door when the last male shareholder retired. As we all know, each shareholder is in business for themselves. It's like executive suites, they hire their own team and pay rent and operate under the Kerkering Barberio name.

Other Reviews for Kerkering Barberio & Co

YOU GET AND EMPLOYEE NUMBER WHEN YOUR START & THAT'S ALL YOUR ARE!

Current Employee - Accountant  in  Sarasota, FL
    Current Employee - Accountant in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Kerkering Barberio & Co

Pros

Only the shareholders get the view. We used to have a nice view in the break room but the condos messed that up. Why do we even have a break room? You are always looked upon or check on when you go in there. Breaks are not deserved nor earned here in some eyes.

It is a known fact that you must be friends with your shareholder or else! See older posts and COMMENTS.

Cons

Like someone said previously, "If you aren't friends with your shareholder, you are basically on the outs to begin with.
    Lots of favoritism.
    Certain employees are allowed to act as bosses (and not even in management positions).
    Other shareholders turn a blind eye to the chaos of their department and just care about billing clients and getting their pay." WELL SAID!

Do the shareholders really make a company? Perhaps some do and some don't. Stop walking on the female shareholders. Please listen to what we are saying, please.

Is all it is now is a job.

Current Employee - Staff Accountant
    Current Employee - Staff Accountant

I have been working at Kerkering Barberio & Co

Pros

Perfect location, crappy building but thankful I have a job. Love my coworkers.

Cons

It just a job not a career. Poor management of employees. As previous posts indicate, favoritism is quite noticeable. You must have some type of relationship with your shareholder to get a promotion here. Some shareholders are treated like dirt and that is quite noticeable too. Very sad as we have some very talented female shareholders here. There is one shareholder that seems to have too much testosterone. He should be voted out or demoted like he did to another shareholder.

Is it really management's fault that they can not control a senior shareholder? Management is in all reality the messenger. Give them a break. We can only pray that he leaves on his own and takes his people. How peaceful KB would be. It can not get any worse unless they make him managing shareholder. It is not always greener on the other side.

There are newer employer reviews for Kerkering Barberio & Co.

Worked for Kerkering Barberio & Co? Contribute to the Community!