Kerkering Barberio & Co

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Sarasota, FL

ProsSome co-workers
Some shareholders
Location
Provides education for the green ones
Kerkering Barberio was known for it's name, now there is no Mr. Kerkering or Mr. Barberio involved in the company anymore. This is very sad as one in particular made this company what it used to be.

ConsThe ship is sinking and the shareholders have not even handed out the life jackets.
I wish it was like the "old" days when every one got along with each other especially the shareholders. Why does one always want to be boss and act out? Some just can't be happy and want more and want others to be unhappy right along with him.

Too many chiefs. Too much gossiping. Too many secrets. Too many eyes.

Too many people think they can do or say whatever they please just because they are sleeping and/or are friends with their shareholder. It is a double standard around here.

Just let us do our jobs in our used small cubicles that the drawers won't even stay closed.

Advice to Senior ManagementPeople that are are blaming management, management can only do as much as the shareholders will allow. Remember who pays management. The shakedown has just started. Until they get control of one shareholder there will be problems. There is no respect for each other. It is all about the money. All respect went out the door when the last male shareholder retired. As we all know, each shareholder is in business for themselves. It's like executive suites, they hire their own team and pay rent and operate under the Kerkering Barberio name.

YOU GET AND EMPLOYEE NUMBER WHEN YOUR START & THAT'S ALL YOUR ARE!

Accountant (Current Employee) Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Kerkering Barberio & Co

Pros: Only the shareholders get the view. We used to have a nice view in the break room but the condos messed that up. … Cons: Like someone said previously, "If you aren't friends with your shareholder, you are basically on the outs to begin with. Lots of favoritism. Certain employees are allowed… Advice to Senior Management: Do the shareholders really make a company? Perhaps some do and some don't. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Is all it is now is a job.

Staff Accountant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Kerkering Barberio & Co

Pros: Perfect location, crappy building but thankful I have a job.… Cons: It just a job not a career. Poor management of employees. As previous posts indicate, favoritism is quite noticeable. You must have… Advice to Senior Management: Is it really management's fault that they can not control a senior shareholder? Management is in all reality the messenger. Give them a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Kerkering Barberio & Co.

Worked for Kerkering Barberio & Co? Contribute to the Community!