Kerkering Barberio & Co

www.kbgrp.com

They recognize their employees as their greatest asset and demonstrate it daily.

Accountant (Current Employee) Sarasota, FL

ProsThey realize and acknowledge that employees are their greatest assets. Professional growth through continuing education and personalized training is evident throughout all levels within the firm. Employees are given many resources, such as computers (IT equipment), office/workstation equipment, software, access to higher level staff for guidance and advice, and a high level of security within the office building to create a comfortable and efficient work environment. The company wants their employees to succeed and provide thier clients with unsurpassed and specialized service.

ConsClient deadlines can create issues with families and personal obligations during the year. However, KB is always willing to accomodate and work within the needs of their employees. It can be difficult to balance your personal life with work responsibilities, but KB promotes a team approach to deal with these problems for both the benefit of their employees and clients.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to treat your employees as your greatest assets and acknowledge and respond to the ever changing needs of employees and clients as the business environment is changes.

DO YOU THINK WE WILL GET RAISES OR NOT?

Accountant (Current Employee) Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Kerkering Barberio & Co

Pros: Will we get raises or won't we? We are paid low base salaries because we are promised overtime, but now we are not allowed… Cons: Size of firm. You don't get the family feeling anymore. If you are seen talking in the hallway you are… Advice to Senior Management: We have no HR dept. We have no one we can trust or talk to about anything. Management treats us like children. … More

Ask a lot of very specific questions if you are a prospective employee

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Sarasota, FL

I worked at Kerkering Barberio & Co

Pros: It provides a pay check. The benefits are good. For the most part,… Cons: I felt like I was misled as to what my opportunities would be. The style of communication in our department was very lacking.… Advice to Senior Management: Be honest about what you want from a prospective employee. Consider patterns… More
There are newer reviews on Kerkering Barberio & Co.

Worked for Kerkering Barberio & Co? Contribute to the Community!