Kerry Group

www.kerrygroup.com

Poor Management, Poor Oversight, Long Hours

Commercial Finance Manager (Current Employee) Beloit, WI

ProsExcellent experience to learn manufacturing from beginning to end. Excellent sales and R&D staff looking for innovative items and customers for something other than organic growth. Excellent products and production.

ConsPoor financial management and oversight. Long hours for not enough money. It is difficult to respect management that brings you into an office and says "You're doing the best job in the department, but you're only working 55 hours a week. You should be here 7 AM - 7 PM minimum and I expect at least 8 hours each weekend. Oh, and I don't like that you're not at your desk during lunch. If I need to be able to find you I should be able to walk over and not have to call you on your BlackBerry.

Advice to Senior ManagementRate by performance, not popularity. Do not allow senior members of staff to horde information because they believe it gives them job security if they refuse to teach people how certain jobs are done. They fear that if other people know, instead of making their life easier they will no longer be irreplaceable.

Interns are treated poorly!

Intern (Current Employee) Beloit, WI

I have been working at Kerry Group

Pros: Great facility Great holiday parties Cons: No set processes Assigned projects are never used No development program for interns Poor communication from management No clear expectations for interns Management only interested in… Advice to Senior Management: Better Communication between employees and other departments No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

average

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Beloit, WI

I have been working at Kerry Group

Pros: much freedo and /flexibility in moving forward Cons: lack of communication from top to bottom More

There are newer reviews on Kerry Group.

Worked for Kerry Group? Contribute to the Community!