Kessler Collection
www.kesslercollection.com Orlando, FL 500 to 999 Employees

An extended exercise in ineptitude.

Savannah, GA

I have been working at Kessler Collection

ProsIt's at least a building block to working in a luxury hotel. A bunch of your other sort of entry-level co-workers can be pretty enjoyable as well.

ConsComplete lack of initiative and drive by department managers. For months now, my property has severely understaffed. Perhaps this wouldn't be the case if the entire HR department wasn't empty for a month (and counting!). Many managers are quick to ignore advice and ideas, and even quicker to treat you like a child every day. I'm spoken down to on a daily basis....and people wonder why some parts of the property have no morale...

Advice to Senior ManagementTake an honest look at your managers. You have some people that are absolutely wrecking your departments day by day. I love my property GM, and I love the property itself. The mid-level management and such is just an absolute trainwreck.

No room for growth

Orlando, FL

I have been working at Kessler Collection

Pros: You to work in beautiful environments and meet a lot… Cons: Upper management rarely higher from within so there is no motivation to work harder to get a better position. They always search from outside and… Advice to Senior Management: Cultivate your current employees and hire from within! Turnover is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great first job in a corporate based atmosphere.

Bartender (Former Employee)
Savannah, GA

I worked at Kessler Collection full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great money, fantastic benefits for a tipped employee. Cons: Long working hours. At certain locations, can be a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Kessler Collection.

Worked for Kessler Collection? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kessler Collection reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kessler Collection CEO Richard C. Kessler. All reviews posted anonymously by Kessler Collection employees.