Creative, comfortable environment where one can truly shine

I have been working at Ketchum Change full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great culture. Nice balance between entrepreneurial spirit of a boutique firm with resources/access/brand recognition of a large organization. Diversity of clients, engagements. Creative environment is fresh and energetic. Atypical consulting model a plus - less travel, more diversity of clients/experiences, closer to connection to consultancy.

Cons

Specialty change business in the context of communications organization requires vision, assertiveness and willingness to adapt and reframe for colleagues/partners. Atypical consulting model requires love for and ability to multi-task and balance competing priorities well.

Continue to promote change in the context of creativity and communications!

Other Reviews for Ketchum Change

Awesome culture, great work and clients

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Ketchum Change full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing team, creative and challenging work, great leadership, unique position as niche business inside a large communications agency

Cons

Incredibly fast-paced work environment, demanding clients, lean but growing team sometimes feels too lean

As we continue to grow so quickly, please make sure to keep the amazing, close-knit culture alive!

Amazing people, challenging work, creative consulting

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Ketchum Change full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've been at KPC for over a year and the organization has done a complete 180. With a team that is 95% new, yet still has history and roots from Stromberg Consulting, along with outstanding leadership, our boutique consultancy has turned into a power house for innovative change management thinking, the highest standards of client service and break through thought leadership.

The team is made up of smart, fun and motivated consultants. The culture is set up to be supportive for those starting off a career path and entrepreneurial for those looking to use their experience to bring fresh ideas and insights to client challenges. And, for a typical consulting firm, the travel model is much more manageable which allows you to still have a home base the majority of the time.

With the collaboration and backing of Ketchum, we have a strong foundation as a communications firm, but targeted expertise in change management, organizational effectiveness and employee communications/engagement. Our projects are grounded in Change/OD methodology with the expectation and room to create innovative and unique solutions for each different project.

Cons

There are the typical work/life balance challenges that come with any consulting job. Although the travel is about 30-40% (rather than 100%), we are still in a client service focused role, which often requires more than a typical 9-5 day. Since we are a small team and our business is growing very fast (which is great), we are working in a fast-paced environment and often are balancing multiple projects at once. On the flip side, this allows a lot of opportunity for career growth and the ability to be challenged. Additionally, to address the commitment and hard work, the leadership team promotes flexibility in work schedules and is really great about encouraging and supporting work/life balance to the extent possible in this industry.

There are newer employer reviews for Ketchum Change.

Worked for Ketchum Change? Contribute to the Community!