Ketchum
www.ketchum.com New York, NY

11 fast and adventerous years in a great team committed to the business of PR

Director (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

ProsWe just love to keep growing whatever the ecomonic climate.

We have over 200 amazing people here in London and an incredible worldwide network at our finger tips. We have great clients and great challenges that keep our minds fully active and our hearts racing. Ketchum provides real opportunities to deliver on your dreams - be it: global issues management; celebrity social media campaigns; development of umbrella strategies; delivering the goods in emerging markets; helping people grow in their careers - the list is endless.

I love the generosity of our leaders and we know how to work together as teams and can bring experts to bear from many specialist disciplines that are truly marvellous.

We know how to flex our staff capacity in intense work times - we commit to great freelancers and they commit to us!

I love our location too - in the heart of The City and on the edge of Shoreditch - we are truly blessed!

We also have a chance to make a difference in the community with our CEO generously giving us a Community Action Day where we can get away from our desks and help those local communities that are less privileged. We've painted playgrounds, transformed community gardens, transformed community halls and brought overgrown gardens back to life.

ConsWhen we have great ideas our clients just want more and often this is at no notice. So, if you don't like the heat - keep out of the kitchen! The pace here is fast so you need to really keep focused on the right work / life balance. My tip - walk away from your desk and phone a friend when it gets too hot. I know I need to pace myself better throughout the year to make sure we don't burn out. It's up to us to slow things down at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep growing the vision even in turbulent times. Keep breaking down the barriers to any success. Keep believing in your next generation they are amazing.

Great company culture, though I personally had a very bad manager

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Ketchum

Pros: The company culture is great, and there are so many resources available to you. A lot of… Cons: I personally had a very bad manager that was not interested in my personal… Advice to Senior Management: Offer more trainings for management and resources to make sure that managers are adequately helping their… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

good experience but not particularly welcoming

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Ketchum

Pros: They always have a variety of projects to work on,… Cons: Very unfriendly, not a good place for someone who was… Advice to Senior Management: Have a much more structured system of welcoming and including… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ketchum.

Worked for Ketchum? Contribute to the Community!

Ketchum – Why Work for Us?

Thanks for taking a look at Ketchum. We’re an innovative communications firm that ranks among the largest global public relations agencies (2,300+ employees), operating in more than 65 countries. Any public relations… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ketchum reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ketchum CEO Rob Flaherty. All reviews posted anonymously by Ketchum employees.