Ketchum

www.ketchum.com
  www.ketchum.com
There are newer employer reviews for Ketchum

11 fast and adventerous years in a great team committed to the business of PR

Current Employee - Director in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Director in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Ketchum

Pros

We just love to keep growing whatever the ecomonic climate.

We have over 200 amazing people here in London and an incredible worldwide network at our finger tips. We have great clients and great challenges that keep our minds fully active and our hearts racing. Ketchum provides real opportunities to deliver on your dreams - be it: global issues management; celebrity social media campaigns; development of umbrella strategies; delivering the goods in emerging markets; helping people grow in their careers - the list is endless.

I love the generosity of our leaders and we know how to work together as teams and can bring experts to bear from many specialist disciplines that are truly marvellous.

We know how to flex our staff capacity in intense work times - we commit to great freelancers and they commit to us!

I love our location too - in the heart of The City and on the edge of Shoreditch - we are truly blessed!

We also have a chance to make a difference in the community with our CEO generously giving us a Community Action Day where we can get away from our desks and help those local communities that are less privileged. We've painted playgrounds, transformed community gardens, transformed community halls and brought overgrown gardens back to life.

Cons

When we have great ideas our clients just want more and often this is at no notice. So, if you don't like the heat - keep out of the kitchen! The pace here is fast so you need to really keep focused on the right work / life balance. My tip - walk away from your desk and phone a friend when it gets too hot. I know I need to pace myself better throughout the year to make sure we don't burn out. It's up to us to slow things down at times.

Keep growing the vision even in turbulent times. Keep breaking down the barriers to any success. Keep believing in your next generation they are amazing.

110 Other Employee Reviews for Ketchum (View Most Recent)

Great company culture, though I personally had a very bad manager

I worked at Ketchum

Pros

The company culture is great, and there are so many resources available to you. A lot of trainings and people to learn from. The good reputation of the agency also earns you great clients.

Cons

I personally had a very bad manager that was not interested in my personal development or career. It made it hard to move forward and earn more responsibilities.

Offer more trainings for management and resources to make sure that managers are adequately helping their employees. HR should be more involved in the manager/subordinate relationship to ensure that it's going well.

good experience but not particularly welcoming

I worked at Ketchum

Pros

They always have a variety of projects to work on, and the work output is of a very high standard.

Cons

Very unfriendly, not a good place for someone who was shy, my department seemed very clique-y.

Have a much more structured system of welcoming and including new staff members.

There are newer employer reviews for Ketchum