Ketchum

www.ketchum.com

Great experience but they burn through people

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Washington, DC

ProsHigh profile clients and engaging projects. Cutting edge digital and creative departments. Great place for junior PR professionals to gain valuable experience.

ConsMorale is extremely low – management views employees as interchangeable 'resources' to be worked into the ground. Account teams agree to insane deadlines without consulting those who will be executing the work. Managers think nothing of calling at 10pm or over weekends with the crisis du jour.

Advice to Senior ManagementManage your teams. I experienced weeks where my direct manager never even spoke to me. Absent or un-engaged managers can create a volatile workplace where employees are pitted against each other and back-stabbing gets you ahead.

Great place to learn and grown

Assistant Account Executive (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Ketchum full-time

Pros: Retains well-respected clients Great sense of community (depending on what office you work in) Good for… Cons: Junior levels carry heavy work load but pay is not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Personally and Professionally Rewarding

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Ketchum

Pros: Ketchum is a collaborative, accepting place to work and I have built great friendships here. These are people I enjoy working with and as… Cons: The pace is very fast - it can be a little like "baptism by fire." I think managers try to do a good job of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ketchum.

Worked for Ketchum? Contribute to the Community!