Kettler

www.kettler.com
  www.kettler.com
There are newer employer reviews for Kettler

Great Benefits, but don't expect the best!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Kettler

Pros

Growing company, great benefits. The Regional I interviewed with was great. He had a lot of compliments and wrote a welcome letter about how pleased he was for me to join the company. He made me feel important and valued.

Cons

Company is understaffed and does not seem to care about sharing the overload with their employees. They are so understaffed you may not be able to attend training that is important for your job performance. Expect the best and you get less.!

Onsite management needs training on how to treat employees and show appreciation for what they do. One of the number one reasons employees leave their jobs is because they are not shown appreciation.

10 Other Employee Reviews for Kettler (View Most Recent)

Great experience, Okay Company, But needs to Gel it Together

Current Employee - Staff Accountant in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Staff Accountant in McLean, VA

I have been working at Kettler

Pros

Great experience, and consistent growth in responsibilities as this is a growing company. There are opportunities to really stretch yourself.
    Company seems to be coming out of an infancy stage and has not developed programs (training, inter-company projects, communication, systematization) that a company of comparable size would (both pro and con).

Cons

Hours are often deadline driven, which can mean very long work weeks.
    Are given enough work just short of downing you, can limit opportunities to go above and beyond as you just stay afloat.
    Communication between departments is not great. Kettler has many opportunities to build teams between departments, but there is entrenchment and a constant bit of short staffing.

Benchmark, Build Systems, and Staff your company.

Average place to work.

Former Employee - Resident Services Coordinator in McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Resident Services Coordinator in McLean, VA

I worked at Kettler

Pros

Decent hours, availability to transfer, good benefits.

Cons

My boss was very incompetent, her boss was oblivious and did not praise very often. Did not give incentives, highly favored employess, lots of gossip, understaffed, poorly managed properties. "Passing the buck" was the norm.

Take notice of the little people, recognize favoritism

There are newer employer reviews for Kettler