Kettler

www.kettler.com

Great Benefits, but don't expect the best!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Baltimore, MD

ProsGrowing company, great benefits. The Regional I interviewed with was great. He had a lot of compliments and wrote a welcome letter about how pleased he was for me to join the company. He made me feel important and valued.

ConsCompany is understaffed and does not seem to care about sharing the overload with their employees. They are so understaffed you may not be able to attend training that is important for your job performance. Expect the best and you get less.!

Advice to Senior ManagementOnsite management needs training on how to treat employees and show appreciation for what they do. One of the number one reasons employees leave their jobs is because they are not shown appreciation.

Great experience, Okay Company, But needs to Gel it Together

Staff Accountant (Current Employee) McLean, VA

I have been working at Kettler

Pros: Great experience, and consistent growth in responsibilities as this is a growing company. There are opportunities to really stretch yourself. Company seems to be coming out… Cons: Hours are often deadline driven, which can mean very long work weeks. Are given enough work just short of downing you, can limit opportunities to… Advice to Senior Management: Benchmark, Build Systems, and Staff your company. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Average place to work.

Resident Services Coordinator (Former Employee) McLean, VA

I worked at Kettler

Pros: Decent hours, availability to transfer, good benefits. Cons: My boss was very incompetent, her boss was oblivious and did not praise very often. Did not… Advice to Senior Management: Take notice of the little people, recognize favoritism No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Kettler.

Worked for Kettler? Contribute to the Community!