Keurig Green Mountain
www.keuriggreenmountain.com Waterbury, VT 5000+ Employees

It was a great learning experience

Marketing (Former Employee)
Waterbury, VT

ProsFABULOUS benefits... I mean, absolutely fabulous, free coffee, work/life balance, tuition reimbursement, wellness reimbursement, just to name a few of the perks. Great internal learning programs and support. I made some great friends and grew professional relationships at this company. Overall, I recommend this company.

ConsSome cattiness between employees. They have lost a little bit of their 'genuineness' as they have grown, become more 'cut-throat'.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more open to their employees, they did things very much 'by the book', which made me feel uncomfortable going to my management, or to HR if I had a problem.

Good place to work but long hours

Project Manager (Current Employee)
    Reading, MA

I have been working at Keurig Green Mountain

Pros: Good place to work. Everything depends on your manager's approach… Cons: Work is non-stop. Due to growth, people are pushed to… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the pulse of the workplace More

Green Mountain Coffee Roasters is a great place to work

Waterbury Ctr, VT

I have been working at Keurig Green Mountain

Pros: Great work and benefits for all employees Cons: Growing very fast and that makes employees nervous Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Keurig Green Mountain.

Worked for Keurig Green Mountain? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Keurig Green Mountain reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Keurig Green Mountain CEO Brian Kelley. All reviews posted anonymously by Keurig Green Mountain employees.