Key Energy Services

www.keyenergy.com

It's a roller coaster with few high points.

ProsIn my job there is very little repition in the day to day work. The not haveing the same mundane things to perform day in and day out is a great bonus!

ConsThere is verry little communication, making it hard for anyone to effecitvely and efficiently perform their job duties. It's like corporate thinks the field staff should be able to second guess what it is they are thinking and perform on that judgement.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive more clear concise communication or direction as to what they want implemented or changed. There have been numerous times policy or procedure has been changed and no communication as to when or how it will take effect. This makes doing our jobs difficult to say the least. Key has gotten to a point where there are TOO many chiefs and not enough Indians and this makes our work loads even more difficult to juggle.

It's a high speed wobble.

I have been working at Key Energy Services

Pros: The good side of working here is the safety program… Cons: Bad communication from upper management all the way down to the lowest man on the list. To many loud mouth know it all new… Advice to Senior Management: Show employees more respect. Show employees who do a good job that they have been noticed and are appreciated. Communication needs to be improved… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great boss, lousy company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Midland, TX

I have been working at Key Energy Services full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: I work with great people, have a great boss, pay… Cons: High turn over mostly due to lay offs when management has made poor financial decisions and has to… Advice to Senior Management: Upper management needs to value the employees more, remember they are the ones who get the bills paid and make you your paychecks. Also when… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Key Energy Services.

Worked for Key Energy Services? Contribute to the Community!