Key Energy Services

www.keyenergy.com
  www.keyenergy.com
There are newer employer reviews for Key Energy Services

It's a roller coaster with few high points.

I have been working at Key Energy Services

Pros

In my job there is very little repition in the day to day work. The not haveing the same mundane things to perform day in and day out is a great bonus!

Cons

There is verry little communication, making it hard for anyone to effecitvely and efficiently perform their job duties. It's like corporate thinks the field staff should be able to second guess what it is they are thinking and perform on that judgement.

Give more clear concise communication or direction as to what they want implemented or changed. There have been numerous times policy or procedure has been changed and no communication as to when or how it will take effect. This makes doing our jobs difficult to say the least. Key has gotten to a point where there are TOO many chiefs and not enough Indians and this makes our work loads even more difficult to juggle.

40 Other Employee Reviews for Key Energy Services (View Most Recent)

It's a high speed wobble.

I have been working at Key Energy Services

Pros

The good side of working here is the safety program that they have in place. It is one of the best.

Cons

Bad communication from upper management all the way down to the lowest man on the list. To many loud mouth know it all new workers that only have 1 to 2 months experience in the position they are in. Very bad lack of leadership, especially in the rental equipment shop. Management states " no job is worth putting yourself at risk" and say not to rush or speed, but yet we have dispatch and several supervisors rushing up at every turn like NASCAR drivers. To many boss's are buddy, buddy with lower level employees which lands new hires in open positions instead of senior employees.

Show employees more respect. Show employees who do a good job that they have been noticed and are appreciated. Communication needs to be improved greatly. Look into experience level before promoting to new positions. Stop the buddy factor from boss to employee and keep it professional. Look into higher pay for shop hands. Main reason alot are quitting is due to lack of pay and bad moral level stemming from management down.

Great Company

I have been working at Key Energy Services

Pros

The service provided and quality

Cons

Getting the quotes sent out in time. Lack of a large estimation group but we have many accounts

Need more Estimators