Key Energy Services

www.keyenergy.com

Working for Key Energy has definitely open up possibilities for advancement.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Knox City, TX

ProsWorking for Key Energy, as I have said before, allows for the opportunity to advance, not only in postion but also in status within the company. The equiptment that is provided by Key is very well maintained and Key institutes a rigorous maintenance program that is upheld. Key also impliments a training program that is continuous and in my opinion unsurpassed by any other company within Key's range of operations. The level at which Key Energy stresses and believes in saftey is again, in my opinion, above and beyond that of any other company. Key's saftey programs is idealistically the utopia of saftey programs.

ConsI have few complaints as to my employment with Key Energy and the ones that I do have are of a personal nature. I have personally held emplyment within the oil and gas industry for sixteen years, in various positions, and because of my geographic locations in which I worked the oportunity for advancment was slim to most often none. With Key Energy the opportunities are available, yet the downside is that with the vast amount of employees at Key the chance of advancment seems to be a test of patience. I have yet to make discovery and I am at this time assuming that length of employment rather than poential secure an advancement in position.

its been a learning experience from day one.

Water Truck Driver (Current Employee) Jacksboro, TX

I have been working at Key Energy Services

Pros: always learning, always something new, Cons: need better equipment some of the equipment is wore out… Advice to Senior Management: the management at key is always there to answer questions… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

i feel we dont get the treatment we deserve

Derrick Hand (Current Employee) Newcastle, WY

I have been working at Key Energy Services

Pros: the money is good, but the benifits are not very good… Cons: being away from home is the hardest thingabout the job the … More
There are newer reviews on Key Energy Services.

Worked for Key Energy Services? Contribute to the Community!