There are newer employer reviews for Key Energy Services

Working for Key Energy has definitely open up possibilities for advancement.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Knox City, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Knox City, TX

I have been working at Key Energy Services

Pros

Working for Key Energy, as I have said before, allows for the opportunity to advance, not only in postion but also in status within the company. The equiptment that is provided by Key is very well maintained and Key institutes a rigorous maintenance program that is upheld. Key also impliments a training program that is continuous and in my opinion unsurpassed by any other company within Key's range of operations. The level at which Key Energy stresses and believes in saftey is again, in my opinion, above and beyond that of any other company. Key's saftey programs is idealistically the utopia of saftey programs.

Cons

I have few complaints as to my employment with Key Energy and the ones that I do have are of a personal nature. I have personally held emplyment within the oil and gas industry for sixteen years, in various positions, and because of my geographic locations in which I worked the oportunity for advancment was slim to most often none. With Key Energy the opportunities are available, yet the downside is that with the vast amount of employees at Key the chance of advancment seems to be a test of patience. I have yet to make discovery and I am at this time assuming that length of employment rather than poential secure an advancement in position.

37 Other Employee Reviews for Key Energy Services (View Most Recent)

its been a learning experience from day one.

Current Employee - Water Truck Driver  in  Jacksboro, TX
    Current Employee - Water Truck Driver in Jacksboro, TX

I have been working at Key Energy Services

Pros

always learning, always something new,

Cons

need better equipment some of the equipment is wore out .

the management at key is always there to answer questions if we have any.

i feel we dont get the treatment we deserve

Current Employee - Derrick Hand  in  Newcastle, WY
    Current Employee - Derrick Hand in Newcastle, WY

I have been working at Key Energy Services

Pros

the money is good, but the benifits are not very good compared to other companys.but there are a pretty fair company
    to work for

Cons

being away from home is the hardest thingabout the job
    the health insurance cost to much. no paid holidays. no chance of advancement

There are newer employer reviews for Key Energy Services

Worked for Key Energy Services? Contribute to the Community!