i used to enjoy working here

Current Employee - Operator
Current Employee - Operator

I have been working at Key Energy Services

Pros

the best reason are the benefits

Cons

to advance in the company you have to be able to speake spanish

give out bonuses to the workers not just management

Other Reviews for Key Energy Services

reveunes first employees later especially hourly ones,Good

Current Employee - Rig Runner
    Current Employee - Rig Runner

I have been working at Key Energy Services

Pros

Good benefits but will cut at will. only reason i m still around is my rig pusher. Seems to be somewhat Christian oreantated

Cons

My experience with key is that they are promoting who you know instead of experience at lest in west texas. LIke weeding out the old school people who know well servicing.

Take closer look at old school safety minded hand instead of who can bring you work or money to company. I ve worked for key 7 years had only 2 f o r accidents only and my reward have been 2 hat and no x mas bounes. not even an atta boy other then rig pusher management ......

It's a roller coaster with few high points.

I have been working at Key Energy Services

Pros

In my job there is very little repition in the day to day work. The not haveing the same mundane things to perform day in and day out is a great bonus!

Cons

There is verry little communication, making it hard for anyone to effecitvely and efficiently perform their job duties. It's like corporate thinks the field staff should be able to second guess what it is they are thinking and perform on that judgement.

Give more clear concise communication or direction as to what they want implemented or changed. There have been numerous times policy or procedure has been changed and no communication as to when or how it will take effect. This makes doing our jobs difficult to say the least. Key has gotten to a point where there are TOO many chiefs and not enough Indians and this makes our work loads even more difficult to juggle.

There are newer employer reviews for Key Energy Services.

Worked for Key Energy Services? Contribute to the Community!