There are newer employer reviews for Key Technology

Mostly positive, currently pretty rough.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Walla Walla, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Walla Walla, WA

I have been working at Key Technology

Pros

High-tech company in a rural setting. The company has a strong history, and has done some impressive things. It still has a bright future with the right leadership.

Cons

Current Sr. staff lacks long-term commitment to the company. They seem focused on short-term, artificial gains to enhance their own bonuses. With a change in leadership, this could be a great place to work again.

Advice to Management

Look beyond the end of the quarter for the greatest rewards.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. I am very happy with my experience at Key.

I have been working at Key Technology

Pros

I feel that Key is very supportive of employees and their families. Their benefits package is very well rounded. Key employees are very frienly and great to work with.

Cons

I know that must employees would agree that salary increases are a sore subject at Key, however Key does try to reward employees in other ways in the meantime.

2. Good work environment, great colleagues, but financial performance is poor and things move too slow

Former Employee - Customer Service
    Former Employee - Customer Service

I worked at Key Technology full-time

Pros

Very nice work environment and a healthy company culture that fosters collaboration and teamwork. Great colleagues to work with, who have the company's best interest at heart. Accessible and responsive management team.

Cons

Financial results have been poor, compensation is average or below. In general things move too slow and the attitude is to play things safe, to a fault. Location (Walla Walla) is pleasant and offers great quality of life, but it can be a deterrent to attract new talent to the company.

Advice to Management

Streamline the management structure, promote a more dynamic decision-making process, attract fresh new talent in some key positions.