Key Technology
www.keyww.com Walla Walla, WA 500 to 999 Employees

My experience at Key Technology has been very interesting.

Mechanical Assembler (Current Employee)
Walla Walla, WA

I have been working at Key Technology

ProsThe best reasons to work for Key Technology is the fact that Key is established in the community and has a legacy for providing work for employees.

ConsThe downsides for working at Key technology mainly consist of being that Key is a publicly traded company, there seems to be more of a concern to please the stock holders than to be focused on really outstanding products. Not saying the products are bad, just that they could be better.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would like to see Key return to a more family like environment all of the time, not just when Key is bringing in lots of revenue.

Mostly positive, currently pretty rough.

Walla Walla, WA

I have been working at Key Technology

Pros: High-tech company in a rural setting. The company has a strong history, and has… Cons: Current Sr. staff lacks long-term commitment to the company. They seem focused on short-term, artificial gains to… Advice to Senior Management: Look beyond the end of the quarter for the greatest… More

I am very happy with my experience at Key.

I have been working at Key Technology

Pros: I feel that Key is very supportive of employees and their families. Their benefits… Cons: I know that must employees would agree that salary increases are a sore subject… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Key Technology.

Worked for Key Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Key Technology reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Key Technology CEO John J. Ehren. All reviews posted anonymously by Key Technology employees.