There are newer employer reviews for Key Technology

My experience at Key Technology has been very interesting.

Current Employee - Mechanical Assembler in Walla Walla, WA
Current Employee - Mechanical Assembler in Walla Walla, WA

I have been working at Key Technology

Pros

The best reasons to work for Key Technology is the fact that Key is established in the community and has a legacy for providing work for employees.

Cons

The downsides for working at Key technology mainly consist of being that Key is a publicly traded company, there seems to be more of a concern to please the stock holders than to be focused on really outstanding products. Not saying the products are bad, just that they could be better.

I would like to see Key return to a more family like environment all of the time, not just when Key is bringing in lots of revenue.

6 Other Employee Reviews for Key Technology (View Most Recent)

Mostly positive, currently pretty rough.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Walla Walla, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Walla Walla, WA

I have been working at Key Technology

Pros

High-tech company in a rural setting. The company has a strong history, and has done some impressive things. It still has a bright future with the right leadership.

Cons

Current Sr. staff lacks long-term commitment to the company. They seem focused on short-term, artificial gains to enhance their own bonuses. With a change in leadership, this could be a great place to work again.

Look beyond the end of the quarter for the greatest rewards.

I am very happy with my experience at Key.

I have been working at Key Technology

Pros

I feel that Key is very supportive of employees and their families. Their benefits package is very well rounded. Key employees are very frienly and great to work with.

Cons

I know that must employees would agree that salary increases are a sore subject at Key, however Key does try to reward employees in other ways in the meantime.

There are newer employer reviews for Key Technology