KeyBank

www.key.com

Great Place to Work

Manager (Current Employee) Buffalo, NY

ProsGreat people, good benefits, competitive pay. Does fun things to keep employees engaged. Gives back to the community on a regular basis. Committed to good training and coaching of employees so that they continue to improve.

ConsSlow growth and limited career opportunities. Need to find ways to reward and advance best employees. Due to the company performance raises and bonuses have been limited.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good communication at all levels. With all the changes that go there, employees need to be kept up to date or they will get frustrated.

Key is OK to Work for. Not the greatest, but not the worse, but trending

I have been working at KeyBank full-time

Pros: The pros for working at Key are the great people you work with, flexibility, work/life balance. Great CEO and even better CIO. The… Cons: Resistant to change and slow to implement on decisions. Career growth is dependent on how long you have been with the bank and not… Advice to Senior Management: Many of the Senior Leadership/ middle management have an "old school" mentality and they are not in tune with today's work force. Very political.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fun yet frustrating

Bank Teller (Current Employee) Cortlandt Manor, NY

I have been working at KeyBank full-time for more than a year

Pros: Fun work environment, coworkers are wonderful, every branch is upbeat… Cons: Not much room for advancement, job elimination occurs very frequently,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on KeyBank.

Worked for KeyBank? Contribute to the Community!