KeyBank

www.key.com

Lots of positives, but little upward mobility.

Loan Workout Rel Manager III (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsGreat benefits, lots of vacation regardless of job grade, all major holidays off plus three floating holidays through year, and compensation is good. The best part of the job is the excellent people who work for the company. My immediate co-workers and my managers are experienced, knowledgeable, and are a pleasure to work with. There are lots of opportunities to get exposure to other lines of business and continuous improvement / job training has been a major focus for the last several years.

ConsAs much as I love my managers, I sometimes feel as though I'm living the movie "Office Space" reporting to several different people. Word from the top of the house doesn't move as quickly down the chain as one would anticipate. It seems as though there is not a lot of room to move within the company unless one relocates to Cleveland. There have been many changes in the last few years and there is still a sense of unease about the stability of jobs with the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe past few years seem like we have been in "sit and wait" mode as the market recovers. We are well capitalized, on track to meet the expense reduction goals, and have a talented workforce - when are we going to start taking a few more risks in lending and getting back in the competitive game? We could be a serious force to be reckoned with if we had a direction to focus in.

Pathetic

Relationship Manager (Current Employee) Denver, CO

I have been working at KeyBank full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The benfits are above average, you get 4 weeks of vacation… Cons: This bank is honestly terrible. The senior management is only concearned with the stock price and they have fallen so far off of what… Advice to Senior Management: When you offer a max 8% raise for a promotion, it doesn't motivate your employees. People came to Key because of what made us… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Poor management, lack of communication, no team work , no support from direct management or Corporate HR

Licensed Relationship Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at KeyBank full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great training program, ok benefits , decent hours, northeast trainer is fabulous. Difficult to find… Cons: Management is not supportive, don't go to corp HR if you have any problems or concerns! Team work… Advice to Senior Management: Look closer at your branch's managers- their character ( lack… More

There are newer reviews on KeyBank.

Worked for KeyBank? Contribute to the Community!