KeyBank

www.key.com
There are newer employer reviews for KeyBank

Great history and great people that needs new leadership.

Current Employee - Relationship Manager in Cleveland, OH
Current Employee - Relationship Manager in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at KeyBank

Pros

Broad product base with a National footprint. Amazing benefits package with an unheard of time off plan. Employee cost of benefits out of pocket was more than fair. Good future minded HR products like contributing HSA accounts. Diverse employee base with a strong sense of community pride and return.

Cons

Position in the marketplace can't compete with the Mega-Banks but has to defend market share against them. Treading water prior to economy unwinding that could also do signifcant damage to base and devalue shareholders stake. Cautious on some fronts and negligent on others.

Lead the field in any line you choose to compete in or get out. Proactive approach will lead your future while the not so recent reactive style will seal your fate.

418 Other Employee Reviews for KeyBank (View Most Recent)

A Big Main Street Firm

Former Employee - Analyst in Cleveland, OH
    Former Employee - Analyst in Cleveland, OH

I worked at KeyBank

Pros

KeyBank is not a huge bank where you're just a number, it's substantial in size with a main street feel. It's not a cut throat firm where you must step on others in order to get ahead. People are generally friendly and want to help. The benefits are great and they are pretty flexible with time off requests.

Cons

The compensation is not the greatest and I don't feel like my voice matters. They also do not provide water, tea, coffee, eating utensils, which I thought was standard, but turns out they were a luxury.

Cleveland is not the center of the universe.

The banks will be back on top and Key will be one of them

Former Employee - Investment Associate in Cleveland, OH
    Former Employee - Investment Associate in Cleveland, OH

I worked at KeyBank

Pros

The 401k is great and they have have a wonderful work/life balance attitude. The technology at key is amazing they are up to date on all the latest trends and software. The online banking is superb. Its far superior than any other banking site I have been too. They also give excellent discounts on financial products to their employees.

Cons

They low ball you with salary and always find ways not to give you a raise or keep it below 3%. If the culture has gone crazy with titles, the banking industry and key have definitely been struck. I have never seen so many VP titles for positions. There are Assistant, Executive, and Senior VP titles. Am I leaving one out?

People have to eat too. Keep up the good work and give a raise to the analysts that stayed away from the mortgage mess.

There are newer employer reviews for KeyBank