KeyLogic Systems, Inc.

www.keylogic.com
  www.keylogic.com
There are newer employer reviews for KeyLogic Systems, Inc.

Jon is a good guy to work for.

Current Employee - Web Developer in Morgantown, WV
Current Employee - Web Developer in Morgantown, WV

I have been working at KeyLogic Systems, Inc.

Pros

It was my first job out of school, and it was a laid back company

Cons

Pay was very low, and the VP at the time was not a good manager.

Stay cool

19 Other Employee Reviews for KeyLogic Systems, Inc. (View Most Recent)

Smart and motivated employees. Great place with fun environment!

I have been working at KeyLogic Systems, Inc.

Pros

KeyLogic has smart and motivated employees. The employees really care about their customers and getting the job done right. There's a real team environment and great atmosphere. Management really recognizes good work by employees. Company is motivated and growing and improving. KeyLogic has great celebration events.

Cons

Make sure they keep doing things the way they do now and don't lose the special energy as they continue to grow. Always keep the fast pace environment and can do attitude. Many companies lose this as they grow.

Have another celebration cruise like they did for the company's 10th anniversary where they took all employees and a guest for a cruise in the Caribbean - all paid for by KeyLogic. I heard is was unbelievable. What a great thing to do for their employees to show them how much they're appreciated. You just don't hear of companies that do things like that.

Stepping Stone

I worked at KeyLogic Systems, Inc.

Pros

It was okay experience and helped lead to a better job at another company. If I had to do it all over again, I would have worked there again.

Cons

The hiring process should have been my first clue. I did a phone interview and followed up 3 times in 4 months. After this, I completely wrote them off because when the recruiter ignored my 2 phone calls and 1 e-mail. They hired me and it was an okay place to work but I should've taken the hiring process as a warning of things to come. I found deparmental communications to be lacking and it was frustrating.

Unfortunately, the company I was at previously had merged and downsizing was happening so I felt compelled to accept any other offer that was presented.

Open the lines of communication more. It shouldn't be like pulling teeth to have you communicate better with your employees.

There are newer employer reviews for KeyLogic Systems, Inc.