There are newer employer reviews for KeyLogic Systems, Inc.

Good company getting a lot better!

Current Employee - Senior Management Analyst  in  Pittsburgh, PA
Current Employee - Senior Management Analyst in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at KeyLogic Systems, Inc. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Lot's of communications with employees. Know what's going on. New business development team hired to grow. New management making sure we are performing and growing now that we are not a small business. New performance review system is very good. Personal goals and a career path can be planned.

Cons

New environment is not for everyone. Maybe not a "con" but we have all to step things up and be great. Some may not like this new expectations.

Keep it up. I like the change and the new direction we are headed.

17 Other Employee Reviews for KeyLogic Systems, Inc. (View Most Recent)

New opportunities in a difficult DC consulting market

I have been working at KeyLogic Systems, Inc. full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Unlike some of the major consulting firms in the DC area, KeyLogic has be able to avoid massive layoffs. We've kept most of our contracts. The focus on client satisfaction and performance has been key. It's a great place to learn, work with smart and capable people, and make a difference. Compared to the rest of the government consulting community, it is very stable.

Cons

Some employees "lingered" to long without providing much value. It is being dealt with now, for which I credit the new COO.

Keep working on the balance between employee and company performance. Focus on the future and making sure employees are ready for it. Encourage innovation and individual contribution.

Positive Changes as we graduate out of small business to large business status

I have been working at KeyLogic Systems, Inc. full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Change is good - we are poised for growth. I expect challenges with growth and change, but that is a good thing! I constantly believe in voicing questions and open communication - being persistent and proactive will help us fly forward!

Cons

Assumptions and opinions can run wild - whether at work or any life situation; change can lead to uncertainty. This is the time to grasp the change and ignore the negatives. The grass isn't greener - change is normal.

Keep charging forward and remember to take our temperature from time to time so that we are all on the same page!

There are newer employer reviews for KeyLogic Systems, Inc.

Worked for KeyLogic Systems, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!