Stepping Stone

Pros

It was okay experience and helped lead to a better job at another company. If I had to do it all over again, I would have worked there again.

Cons

The hiring process should have been my first clue. I did a phone interview and followed up 3 times in 4 months. After this, I completely wrote them off because when the recruiter ignored my 2 phone calls and 1 e-mail. They hired me and it was an okay place to work but I should've taken the hiring process as a warning of things to come. I found deparmental communications to be lacking and it was frustrating. Unfortunately, the company I was at previously had merged and downsizing was happening so I felt compelled to accept any other offer that was presented.

Advice to Management

Open the lines of communication more. It shouldn't be like pulling teeth to have you communicate better with your employees.

Other Employee Reviews for KeyLogic Systems, Inc.

New employee

I have been working at KeyLogic Systems, Inc. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very innovative, adaptive and visionary company on the edge of significant growth even in these lean defense years. A blended potfolio of defense, civilian federal and commercial business that balances the current market. Great people with energy and vision. Very competitive company that supports customers, small business and partners.

Cons

As we grow, will need to build internal support infrastructure.

Outstanding Entrepreneurial Company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I have been working at KeyLogic Systems, Inc. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company has experienced consistent growth since inception some 15 years ago. Very entrepreneurial environment fosters an innovation lab type of environment. Company is launched in the right direction and is attracting like-minded teaming partners and employees. Focus is on providing clients outstanding support, while nurturing staff and providing opportunities for growth. Very dynamic experienced CEO and leadership team. Very smart and collaborative consulting staff who are deftly supporting some of the largest federal agency clients on high-impact programs. Strong local community commitment.

Cons

If you are looking for a 9-to-5, check off the boxes, go with the flow environment, then you could fit in here.. But, the company is in smart growth mode so personnel are asked to contribute ideas related to not just growth but a better working environment. So, shrinking violets may have a slight difficulty. There have been a few expected hiccups associated with growth as the company transitioned from a small business to a larger business but those are being aggressively addressed.

Advice to Management

Keep fostering the "can do" environment. In addition to continuing to harness and leverage the outstanding network the CEO has built/is building, leverage the overall ecosphere network of all employees. Constantly promote brand awareness in the business community.