KeyLogic Systems, Inc.

www.keylogic.com

Stepping Stone

Pros

It was okay experience and helped lead to a better job at another company. If I had to do it all over again, I would have worked there again.

Cons

The hiring process should have been my first clue. I did a phone interview and followed up 3 times in 4 months. After this, I completely wrote them off because when the recruiter ignored my 2 phone calls and 1 e-mail. They hired me and it was an okay place to work but I should've taken the hiring process as a warning of things to come. I found deparmental communications to be lacking and it was frustrating.

Unfortunately, the company I was at previously had merged and downsizing was happening so I felt compelled to accept any other offer that was presented.

Open the lines of communication more. It shouldn't be like pulling teeth to have you communicate better with your employees.

Other reviews for KeyLogic Systems, Inc.

Great place to work

Pros

Good corporate culture - work hard, play hard, and understands work-life balance. Management passionate about company. Very customer oriented - takes pride in having repeat customers. Competitive benefits.

Cons

Too many initiatives/priorities that are not well thought out or understanding of impact of competing priorities. Communication could improve between management and staff. Information tends to be silo'd based on work location. Skills training is rare, often left to the employee to pursue training/knowledge.

a Great company culture

Current Employee - Software Engineer  in  Pitts, PA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Pitts, PA

Pros

They care about the quality of work, the customer, and the employee.
    And they invest the time to maintain a steady flow of improvement to our processes.
    Their concern for the employees is both genuine and very comprehensive.

Cons

None for me, truly. Maybe I don't have enough time in yet.

There are newer employer reviews for KeyLogic Systems, Inc..

Worked for KeyLogic Systems, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!