KeyLogic Systems, Inc.

www.keylogic.com

Stepping Stone

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIt was okay experience and helped lead to a better job at another company. If I had to do it all over again, I would have worked there again.

ConsThe hiring process should have been my first clue. I did a phone interview and followed up 3 times in 4 months. After this, I completely wrote them off because when the recruiter ignored my 2 phone calls and 1 e-mail. They hired me and it was an okay place to work but I should've taken the hiring process as a warning of things to come. I found deparmental communications to be lacking and it was frustrating.

Unfortunately, the company I was at previously had merged and downsizing was happening so I felt compelled to accept any other offer that was presented.

Advice to Senior ManagementOpen the lines of communication more. It shouldn't be like pulling teeth to have you communicate better with your employees.

Great place to work

I have been working at KeyLogic Systems, Inc. full-time

Pros: Good corporate culture - work hard, play hard, and understands work-life balance. Management passionate… Cons: Too many initiatives/priorities that are not well thought out or understanding of impact of competing priorities. Communication could improve between management and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

a Great company culture

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Pitts, PA

I have been working at KeyLogic Systems, Inc. full-time for less than a year

Pros: They care about the quality of work, the customer, and the employee. And they invest the time to maintain… Cons: None for me, truly. Maybe I don't have enough… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on KeyLogic Systems, Inc..

Worked for KeyLogic Systems, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!