KeyPoint Government Solutions

Add Review

Good Company

Current Employee - Field Manager in Loveland, CO
Current Employee - Field Manager in Loveland, CO

I have been working at KeyPoint Government Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexibility, good culture, nice working environment, good ethics, pleasant working experience to date and I've been here almost 2 years.

Cons

Lack of opportunity for promotion, cell phone company - prefer Verizon, need better computers / more up-to-date,

Advice to Management

More face time with employees.

reviews filtered by

FM was the ceiling with no where else to go

Former Employee - Field Manager in Loveland, CO
    Former Employee - Field Manager in Loveland, CO

I worked at KeyPoint Government Solutions

Pros

Lack of management and accountability made the job pretty easy. Relaxed work enviroment

Cons

Did not receive an evaluation for 2 years, did not get a raise for 3 years, never received any real feedback on performance, received little to no support for needs of my areas I managed, any ideas I presented were listened to, but never any movement on them. It was disheartening that the only investment the company made was in investigators but never in the support staff.

Advice to Management

Managers are completely undervalued and that is felt by all that worked there. When 1/2 of the investigators make more than the managers it is not a good situation.

Good luck with a raise or receiving recognition for a job well done!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

I worked at KeyPoint Government Solutions

Pros

Good benefits and great parties. Upper Management is nice and I enjoyed working with them but above them sits executives that you rarely see. Friendly people to work with and not a bad place to work if money or moving up is not an issue for you. Have some great reward programs if you're in a specialized position only. Good time off benefits.

Cons

Did not receive a raise while working there for a few years even though the company and revenue doubled in the time that I worked there. Seems they spend too much money on parties and other events that are not needed instead of putting it toward their employees. All you hear about other companies from them is bad things but they treat you horribly on your way out when you wouldn't expect it. They do not give reviews or reward you for performing well and others around you who do half the work as you, make more than you. Goals and expectations change weekly and you have no idea what you're working towards. Like to make changes without informing you and just let you find out on your own.

Advice to Management

Need to value your internals as much as you do your investigators and maybe show some class (which you did not) when employees leave for a better opportunity.