KeyPoint Government Solutions

There are newer employer reviews for KeyPoint Government Solutions

I love this job!

Current Employee - Special Investigator in Colorado Springs, CO
Current Employee - Special Investigator in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at KeyPoint Government Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Flexible work schedule - Reasonable deadlines - Excellent bonuses - Paid vacation/leave

Cons

Mysterious formula for bonuses - Difficult to understand workload for promotion to higher level

Change is good, long term - don't try to be more like your disastrous competitor

82 Other Employee Reviews for KeyPoint Government Solutions (View Most Recent)

Think Twice

Former Employee - Special Investigator
    Former Employee - Special Investigator

I worked at KeyPoint Government Solutions as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

I don't recall pros when I worked for Keypoint Government Solutions.

Cons

The company began to micromanage a lot and this made it an extremely stressful job. Also, the fate of an investigator was mostly up to only one person - the FM. The company allowed FMs to make decisions that directly effected the investigators that shouldn't be decided by one person. Because often the FM didn't know what they were doing.

To stop micromanaging future employees.

Not feeling this at all! It is time for a change.

Current Employee - Special Investigator in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Special Investigator in Washington, DC

I have been working at KeyPoint Government Solutions full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Make your own schedule and Numerous opportunities for TDY travel.

Cons

The work load is crazy! A person would have to work around the clock every day in order to keep up with the work load that is given. I am only a Level One and have NO DESIRE of moving up because I know that I will be expected to do more work. The deadlines are not realistic at all and management in Loveland does not seem to care. All they care about is the work being done. They don't care that you have so many other cases that you work with as well. Many of the field managers and workload managers do not even consider the fact of how they are assigning work. It is overwhelming and stressful. I am currently actively seeking other job opportunities right now. I just made it over a year and I have had it with this company. The work balance life sucks and all they care about is their stupid quotas versus what you had to go through to get the work completed. I am noticing that a lot of the management that was there when I started has now left and we got all these USIS people who transferred over. I don't know if that is a factor but in the direction that Keypoint is going no one will be staying there for too long.

You better find a way to retain your employees because at this rate you will not keep good workers bottom line.

There are newer employer reviews for KeyPoint Government Solutions