There are newer employer reviews for KeyStaff

This is not a good place to work, false promises in a glossy package

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I worked at KeyStaff full-time

Pros

It was a job but not a very good one. Very frustrating place to work if you are a professional.

Cons

Poorly trained staff, poor support and back-up. Focus on infrastructure and stop trying to open more branch offices than you can actually support and stop letting recruiters throw live bodies at your clients.

Hire qualified support staff and your 90% + plus turnover for your internal staff will decrease

4 Other Employee Reviews for KeyStaff (View Most Recent)

Working with Keystaff has been a good experience.

Current Employee - Human Resources Manager  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at KeyStaff

Pros

Work with many companies
    Multiple options
    Payment every week

Cons

Temp work
    Benefits could be better

not bad, not great

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Austin, TX

I have been working at KeyStaff

Pros

I feel lucky to have been given the opportunity to gain so much experience, as you do EVERYTHING here (recruiting, sales, account mngt, even back office stuff like writing procedures and dealing with payroll/invoicing issues and resolving problems created years ago in the company's fledgling stages). The small company has a work hard play hard atmosphere, but more of the former.

Cons

There is very little recognition for a job well done. Commission is a joke at 2% of gross margin, and selling a large new account would result in so much more work that it would be nearly unmanageable. All recruiters in the company feel really maxed out at any given time. There is no desire to move up in the company as "branch manager" is the only step upward and the co-owners micromanage branch mngrs to death. With no benefits, no 401k, and no opportunity for upward mobility, anyone would be stupid to spend too much time working here towards nothing.

A giftcard and a snide remark do not create feelings of recognition and appreciation. Set tangible goals, and stop saying "when you prove yourself of value to this organization we will reward you." That is ominous and devaluing. ESPECIALLY don't say: "if I could replace you with a robot I would." Thanks. Keep those thoughts to yourself.

There are newer employer reviews for KeyStaff

Worked for KeyStaff? Contribute to the Community!