Keystone Automotive Operations

www.keystoneautomotive.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Keystone Automotive Operations

Not the place for a hard working employee

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Exeter, PA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Exeter, PA

I have been working at Keystone Automotive Operations full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The benefits are good (if you don't need to use them). The pay is ok.

Cons

Management (starting with Orzetti). Raises. Fear of losing your job to India.

First things first, close the India operations and bring American jobs home. It's pathetic that you even sent these jobs overseas. People will work a lot harder when they don't fear losing their positions to another country. Learn what fair compensation is for your employees. The raises that you give for a multimillion dollar company is pitiful.

33 Other Employee Reviews for Keystone Automotive Operations (View Most Recent)

Working at Keystone was an experience I can only descibe as unfair, unappreciative and belittling!

Former Employee - Puller/Packer in Exeter, PA
    Former Employee - Puller/Packer in Exeter, PA

I worked at Keystone Automotive Operations

Pros

They have a generous benefits package.

Cons

13-14 hr work days with only one 30 min lunch. Mandatory OT. Too much management. No respect for hard workers!

Reorganize ALL the management! Treat your employees with respect! The employees hate it there but are afraid to say why!

Fear of being fired everyday while not having a voice with upper management.

Former Employee - Driver in Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Driver in Orlando, FL

I worked at Keystone Automotive Operations

Pros

The work week is great, at least at my location. 4 day workweek with weekends off but I was part time so I had 2 days and had to fight tooth and nail for a 3rd day. Once youre on the road you just do your job and dont have to worry about management until the next day. Plenty of time for yourself on the road, but some routes are extremely long. Discounts on all auto parts/accessories they carry.

Cons

I was promised $14/hr and because of direct deposit and since the company website is EXTREMELY complicated to log on to, it took 4 months before I caught on that I was actually being paid $12. Management does not abide by the company core values, namely RESPECT for others. Upper management turns a blind eye to many problems in the warehouse. In order to save money and labor costs, some routes are combined, making for one extremely long and tedious route which can lead to driver exhaustion i.e. mistakes, accidents etc (ex. Orlando to Miami would be from 4 am, leave the warehouse by 5, arrive in Miami by 9-9:30, route would take 8-9hrs, then a 4 hr drive back to arrive around 11:30-12 AM! just to have the supervisor berate you about why you took so long and basically dangle your job in front of you while bullying you.

Incentives and spiffs are promised for completing field surveys with customers, but I was never paid on my surveys, and I completed tons (with the hope of making extra money, which I was promised).

You have to fight tooth and nail for your hours, and the supervisor thought it was a funny (he laughed in my face for asking for more hours ON THE ROAD as he handed me a BROOM and ONE HOUR on the clock, mind you he woke me up at 4 to come in on my DAY OFF thinking he needed a driver)

To UPPER MANAGEMENT: DO YOUR JOB and take care to retain your good employees. Weed out the idiots running your warehouses. They will act like they know what theyre doing when you come to visit but if you want to know the truth, ask the drivers.

Supervisors: Abide by the company core values, meaning RESPECT YOUR DRIVERS!! They are people too, and they are paid to do a job, not take your s***. Do not harass your drivers for being on the road too long when you know the route they are assigned is a difficult and long one. And if you promise a certain pay rate or incentive, make sure you pay out, because your drivers will do what you ask as long as you keep your end of the bargain. And DONT LIE TO UPPER MANAGEMENT WHEN PROBLEMS ARISE WITH DRIVERS JUST TO COVER YOURSELF!! HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY!

There are newer employer reviews for Keystone Automotive Operations