Keystone Automotive Operations
www.keystoneautomotive.com Exeter, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Keystone is a great place to work

ProsEd Orzetti has vision and the guts to be aggressive in trying new ideas and entering new markets. I don't agree with all his decisions but I do applaud his general management style and aggressive nature. I think Ed and the Senior Leadership Team does follow the core values of the company. There is always room for improvement, but given the current economic environment I think they are doing a great job.

ConsOutsourcing jobs to India. I have strong opinions about outsourcing in general. I'm not opposed to it because I think America has decided to overpay people for menial jobs; however I do think that intellectual jobs (accounting, etc.) need to remain in the states. These jobs can be sourced more cheaply in Asia, but you truly get what you pay for. Also the attitude of employees in Exeter is poor and needs improvement.

Advice to Senior ManagementBring jobs back from Asia. Improve attitude of Exeter by making the entire building look more modern and professional.

Company no longer shows any loyalty towards it's employees

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Keystone Automotive Operations

Pros: the pay and benefits are good Cons: there is no Loyalty towards employees Advice to Senior Management: Company values need to be adhered to by the company No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

I see long time employee's and others being treated unfairly.

I have been working at Keystone Automotive Operations

Pros: The pay is pretty good, and the discount on auto parts is great.… Cons: They have fired and demoted so many long time employees, just because they don't like them. No consideration for how hard they work or how… Advice to Senior Management: My advice is to the new owners, get rid of the upper management team, Ed and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Keystone Automotive Operations.

Worked for Keystone Automotive Operations? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Keystone Automotive Operations reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Keystone Automotive Operations CEO Ed Orzetti. All reviews posted anonymously by Keystone Automotive Operations employees.