Kiawah Partners

www.kiawah.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Kiawah Partners

Rewarding work, talented team/coworkers, owners/partners with vision, conscience and commitment to sustainability

I have been working at Kiawah Partners

Pros

•Employees are selected from among the top performers in their respective fields and the company empowers them to make decisions and meaningful contributions
•Management consistently acknowledges and rewards individual employees for their contributions and conducts regular performance reviews
•Management welcomes new ideas and suggestions from employees at all levels of the company
•Low turnover
•Good benefits & competitive wages
•Work environment is beautiful- we are steps from one of the best public beaches in North America

Cons

The commute into work at the Kiawah Island location is about 30 minutes or more from most Charleston metro areas (but at least the drive is scenic)

Kiawah Partners' C.E.O. surprised the entire staff with a pay increase this year. Most companies are quick to institute a salary freeze in a recession, but slow to reinstate them when the economy improves. We really appreciate Kiawah Partners for not doing that. To the leadership at KP-Nothing makes us want to work harder than knowing you care. Kudos!

3 Other Employee Reviews for Kiawah Partners (View Most Recent)

Fantastic Company for employees!

Current Employee - Front of House Food and Beverage in Kiawah Island, SC
    Current Employee - Front of House Food and Beverage in Kiawah Island, SC

I have been working at Kiawah Partners full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Caring owners, great managers, dedicated employees and fun work environment.

Cons

Everyone works really hard but it pays off.

Kiawah Partners is the ideal employer!

I have been working at Kiawah Partners

Pros

KP is a very exciting place to work! There are always new challenges and opportunities. Employees are appreciated and most of us feel like we are contributing and making a difference daily. Kiawah Partners is the gold standard in the industry and it's fun to work for such a highly acclaimed company. The people (both management and co-workers) are wonderful.

Cons

Employees do work hard, but it is noticed and valued. We are pushed to give our all, but most of us are happy with the results.

There are newer employer reviews for Kiawah Partners