Kiawah Partners
www.kiawah.com Charleston, SC 500 to 999 Employees

Rewarding work, talented team/coworkers, owners/partners with vision, conscience and commitment to sustainability

Pros•Employees are selected from among the top performers in their respective fields and the company empowers them to make decisions and meaningful contributions
•Management consistently acknowledges and rewards individual employees for their contributions and conducts regular performance reviews
•Management welcomes new ideas and suggestions from employees at all levels of the company
•Low turnover
•Good benefits & competitive wages
•Work environment is beautiful- we are steps from one of the best public beaches in North America

ConsThe commute into work at the Kiawah Island location is about 30 minutes or more from most Charleston metro areas (but at least the drive is scenic)

Advice to Senior ManagementKiawah Partners' C.E.O. surprised the entire staff with a pay increase this year. Most companies are quick to institute a salary freeze in a recession, but slow to reinstate them when the economy improves. We really appreciate Kiawah Partners for not doing that. To the leadership at KP-Nothing makes us want to work harder than knowing you care. Kudos!

Fantastic Company for employees!

Front of House Food and Beverage (Current Employee)
    Kiawah Island, SC

I have been working at Kiawah Partners full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Caring owners, great managers, dedicated employees and fun work environment. Cons: Everyone works really hard but it pays off. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Kiawah Partners.

Worked for Kiawah Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kiawah Partners reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kiawah Partners CEO Charles Darby. All reviews posted anonymously by Kiawah Partners employees.