Kichler Lighting

www.kichler.com

Stay clear unless you can deal with ingrained nepotism.

Quality (Former Employee) Cleveland, OH

ProsInternational focus. Regular employees competent and fun to work with. Some managers are good but most are poor at best. Of course I think that much if this stems from the president.

ConsAmazng nepotism. They keep bad employees and force good ones out. Make sure that you do not speak your mind. Management prefers a good perception and facade rather than dealing win truth.

Advice to Senior ManagementProfessionalize the last components that néed to be done. Support your employees and provide for succession planning and training.

Nice place to work with a family feel

I have been working at Kichler Lighting full-time

Pros: Management cares and interacts with the employees on a regular basis.… Cons: Sometimes there are communication issues that affect how people are… Advice to Senior Management: Consider flexible hours and telecommuting opportunities. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company-Great People

Engineering (Current Employee) Independence, OH

I have been working at Kichler Lighting full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The people are great, benefits are very good, when bad things happen in your… Cons: sometimes tough to keep up with the demands of the… Advice to Senior Management: Do a better jobof resource planning Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Kichler Lighting.

Worked for Kichler Lighting? Contribute to the Community!