Kiddie Academy
www.kiddieacademy.com Abingdon, MD 16 to 50 Employees

I enjoyed my time at Kiddie Academy.

Assistant Teacher (Former Employee)

ProsThe KA I worked out had some very smart, very experienced teachers. I wouldn't say that every classroom was on top of its game, but at least 4 out of 6 were very good. And at least 3 of 6 were excellent. Most of my coworkers were friendly and willing to help you learn new things, etc. They also give an nice discount if you are a parent who would like your child to attend while you are working there.

ConsI couldn't say whether the benefits were great, because I didn't use them. I already had benefits through my husband's employer. The pay may have seemed like less than one would hope for (despite being the average salary for such a position), but, for me, when the cost of child care was factored in, it was a substantial sum.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe Director did a very good job. The owners didn't seem as if they loved having to constantly tend to the business, but they did what they needed to.

fun

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Kiddie Academy

Pros: nice teachers, wonderful children, friendly staff Cons: very often we run out of napkins, paper towels, unorganized. More

Curriculum needs work

I have been working at Kiddie Academy full-time

Pros: Great looking school and doing very well financially. Director is very understanding and supportive. I haven't seen… Cons: Because it's a franchise things will vary place to place. The curriculum is old and should be updated; and the… Advice to Senior Management: Please please please update the curriculum. Many books cannot be found online or in stores anymore. Many activities/recipes call for nuts/peanuts… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Kiddie Academy.

Worked for Kiddie Academy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kiddie Academy reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Kiddie Academy employees.