Kiddie Academy

educationaldaycare.kiddieacademy.com
  educationaldaycare.kiddieacademy.com
There are newer employer reviews for Kiddie Academy

I enjoyed my time at Kiddie Academy.

Former Employee - Assistant Teacher
Former Employee - Assistant Teacher

I worked at Kiddie Academy

Pros

The KA I worked out had some very smart, very experienced teachers. I wouldn't say that every classroom was on top of its game, but at least 4 out of 6 were very good. And at least 3 of 6 were excellent. Most of my coworkers were friendly and willing to help you learn new things, etc. They also give an nice discount if you are a parent who would like your child to attend while you are working there.

Cons

I couldn't say whether the benefits were great, because I didn't use them. I already had benefits through my husband's employer. The pay may have seemed like less than one would hope for (despite being the average salary for such a position), but, for me, when the cost of child care was factored in, it was a substantial sum.

The Director did a very good job. The owners didn't seem as if they loved having to constantly tend to the business, but they did what they needed to.

24 Other Employee Reviews for Kiddie Academy (View Most Recent)

Great place to work

I have been working at Kiddie Academy

Pros

It's like a family, everyone truly cares about the children and each other

Cons

Low pay(but that's normal in childcare)

The owner of the one I work at seems to care more about money then the employees but everyone else is great

Kiddie Academy review

Current Employee - Lead Teacher
    Current Employee - Lead Teacher

I have been working at Kiddie Academy

Pros

Working with Children, if you work in day care-education you have to love what you do. They have a curriculum written for you so if you want to you can use that. I didn't like it but its available. I happen to be very lucky and work with people I loved.

Cons

It is franchised, so every center is different. They all follow corporate policy, yet are given a lot of freedom to run as they see fit. Expectation and paper work is very high, with very little help. It is also daycare so the pay is not very much.

There are newer employer reviews for Kiddie Academy